Music Spice Girls Reunion - Tour 2019

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
So without their main lead singer posh spice, who will be their lead singer?

Notorious

Yeah Sporty has the best vocals followed by Scary I think. Posh can't sing unfortunately she just whispers.
The main vocalists in the Spice Girls are definitely Emma Bunton and Melanie C. I don't think they could ever tour without them because Emma has so much of the vocals while Melanie C has the strongest voice. They can tour without one of the other three, they already did it without Geri, Victoria is less of a loss because she has the least vocals, they just need someone who can stand and point.:D Victoria has always looked the most uncomfortable when performing, at the 2012 olympics she was so nervous she had a big panic attack so it wasn't fun for her, the extra focus on her isn't gonna help that...

How is this a World tour? Across the globe, from Edinburgh to Bristol.
Well apparently it is a world tour, Melanie B has said a few times this week that the other dates just haven't been announced yet.

Revaulx

Because it was great, that's why. I borrowed my cousins' VHS and watched it loads.
I loved it as well. The newspaper headline after the “is the pope a catholic” quote was brilliant. And the bus going over Tower Bridge :D