Film Spider-man: No Way Home

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Watched it yesterday after all the praise it was getting, really hated the plot and some of the decisions made throughout the movie. William Dafoe stole every scene he was in the movie, his character was the only redeeming factor in the movie. Action scenes were decent but far too little of them in the middle of a madenning plot.

The way the villians changed from being willing to be 'healed' to being villians again in a split second made the first part of the movie that showed them wanting to change just stupid.

I really hate why, in every Marvel movie, they have to force jokes and quips into every scene when they are not necessary at all.

Even in scenes that have real emotion, like when Garfield saves MJ the way he couldn't save Gwen Stacy in his universe, and starts getting emotional, MJ has to come up with a stupid quip 'Are you okay?'. FFS just let that be an emotional scene!

It was fun in the first Avengers but by now it's just repetitive and none of them seem funny as you're expecting them to say something stupid.

Last edited:

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Just caught this on Netflix. my expectations were low given the poor run of form from Marvel but I thoroughly enjoyed this.

The plot is the weakest point, but aside from that everything worked for me. It captures the essence of Spider-Man in tone and flavour, and whilst the two preceding Spider-Man movies were about the evolution of Spider-Man I feel like he's truly become Spider-Man at the end. Very satisfying. Probably one of the most enjoyable marvel movies for me.