"Spying" on another team's training sessions...

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Officers were called at around 11.20am on Thursday, January 10 to reports of a man acting suspiciously on Morley Road, Derby.

A man was found at the perimeter fence of Moor Farm training ground and spoken to. Officers conducted routine checks which were all above board.

Despite media reports, no damage to the fence was found, and the man was stopped outside the grounds.

No arrests were made and the man was sent on his way.
How strange, maybe Lampard has lost his mind!

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
How strange, maybe Lampard has lost his mind!
Now there’s a thought.

Usual media tactic of making a mountain out of a molehill to help sell their ‘news’.

Lampard fell for it hook line and sinker...you’d think he was trying to cover up his side being outplayed by Leeds.

Last edited:

dogwithabone

On the seriousness front if you compare it to tapping up a manager or player then it really isn’t worth getting steamed up about. If we do secure Potch in the summer does anyone really think that there will have been no skulduggery by us before the formal approach ? If we are serious about him then I’d almost guarantee that there’s been some third or fourth hand contact already, I’d be almost certain that initial tapping up will have taken place probably 6 months to a year ago.

Under handedness goes on and will do for ever more.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Happens regular in football, can’t understand why people are getting their panties in a twist. Bielsa is just boss enough to admit it.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Hilarious how the Chelsea fans in here act all precious about this because Fat Frank is crying. Everyone does it, Bielsa just pulled one over your pretty boy, deal with it.

Reiver

I've no problem with it. If a team can't keep their training secure then this could be the price they pay.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi

The thing is that this is probably 1000 times more useful than sending spies to training grounds.

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
Clubs shouldn't be training in public parks or in wide open spaces or in any area visible to the public when doing important tactical work, surely.

Coxy

I live round the corner from Derby’s academy. They’ve added some green netting around the pitches now (attached to the fencing) - except you can see through them when the sun is shining - so it’s a bit pointless :cool:

It looks like they put them up in a rush!