Stan Collymore's podcast with Gary Neville

Wolff

I find the hate Gary Neville gets on here to be one of the weirdest things about this place.
I find a lot of weird things about this place. Currently the lack of understanding what youngsters and rebuild means.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Gary Neville. Great pundit. But sometimes he goes over the top with his criticism of certain Man Utd players, while turning a blind eye to others.

I actually think the biggest hypocrite is Scholes. He was very vocal about not wanting Van Gaal and Jose, but supported Moyes and no doubt thinks Solskjær should be given 10 years to win his next match.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Don't know why people are complaining about Neville here.

If selling the stadium naming rights generates enough income to see a reduction in season tickets prices, that's a good thing that benefits the fans.

Why the hate?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Gary Neville. Great pundit. But sometimes he goes over the top with his criticism of certain Man Utd players, while turning a blind eye to others.

I actually think the biggest hypocrite is Scholes. He was very vocal about not wanting Van Gaal and Jose, but supported Moyes and no doubt thinks Solskjær should be given 10 years to win his next match.
Weird comment

He made absolutely no mention of any United player in that interview.

lsd

The Oracle
He is at it again on Sky saying hes glad Lukaku is left and he wint be happy until a few more are gone .

Also said it's not about their nationality without being prompted and whenever anyone says that they really mean it's about their nationality .

That's up there with I'm not racist my cousin married a Chinese girl .

Neville is a clown with a real problem

Hawks2008

He is at it again on Sky saying hes glad Lukaku is left and he wint be happy until a few more are gone .

Also said it's not about their nationality without being prompted and whenever anyone says that they really mean it's about their nationality .

That's up there with I'm not racist my cousin married a Chinese girl .

Neville is a clown with a real problem
Wonder what he made of Rashford's performance? I imagine he would be very vocal if Martial has a match like that.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A decade ago we were the best team in England and in CL finals, we're not a EL level team and struggle to make top 4, if anything the prices should be lower.
Teams never reduce prices, unless they're relegated. And even then not always.

p we clearly are a EL level team!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I find the hate Gary Neville gets on here to be one of the weirdest things about this place.
It's the obsession with ex media pundits in general I don't get.
I watch the games, I don't listen to the "analysis" or the aftermath. Why do people watch it to get aggravated by it?

G Nev is a media guy. They have to say controversial stuff. That's the whole gig!

jimmyb2000

Neville is totally wrong here.....its not £12 for a costa coffee

MrBrightside1989

I think Neville is a decent pundit most of the time, sometimes he gets a bit carried away and refers too much to the SAF era, but generally he clearly loves the club and speaks sense about the issues we have.
Pundits have to be controversial to be good and undoubtedly we are a target because we are a shambles of a club at the moment. You don't hear the pundits hammering city at the moment because they play good football, have no off the field issues and are winning trophies.

If Neville didn't offer his opinion on united he would be discredited as a pundit. He is paid for the role!