Film Stan Lee has died

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Sad news his creations have been with me since I can remember and what has come from his drive to make comics mainstream has truly brought me many joys, thanks stan rip. Excelsior!

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Very sad. Been a fan of Marvel comics since I was at school.

My missus works for a publishing company which holds Marvel licenses, and her boss was good friends with Stan Lee and his wife, and had known them for many years. Whenever she would speak to Stan, she said he would speak so glowingly of his wife almost constantly, and almost everything he did he credited to her driving him on. She said that when his wife sadly passed last year, she thought he wouldn't be too far behind. Not the boldest of predictions given his age, obviously, but still very sad to hear about both her passing and now his.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Excelsior Stan the Man :( one of my absolute heroes. Hit me hard and reading how much he meant to millions of people highlights the man he was.

R.I.P Stan the GOAT :(

el3mel

Actually felt like an era ended when I heard this news first. RIP.

starman

Supposedly will appear in 4 upcoming Marvel films, Captain Marvel, X men dark: Phoenix, Avengers & Spider-Man. Also Ralph breaks the internet & Method in the Madness