Film Stan Lee has died

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
RIP. Created some fantastic hero's and some great stories too.

I wonder if they'd already shot his cameo appearance for Avengers 4?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
This was the one I knew would hit me hard.

RIP, thank you for the memories.

Cloud7

FFS. RIP to the great man. Can’t even begin to describe the joy he brought me from childhood to now. His name will live on forever through his characters as stories. His marvel characters have touched people the world over. Sleep well, Generalissimo. Excelsior :(

Revan

Assumptionman
RIP and thanks for the memories! Shame that he couldn't watch the final Avengers movie.

Cloud7

RIP. Created some fantastic hero's and some great stories too.

I wonder if they'd already shot his cameo appearance for Avengers 4?
Even if they didn’t, I hope they CGI him in, like they did for Paul Walker. Something near the end, that would be a worthy tribute to a great man.

He must have felt so much joy to see his comics become a whole universe of movies enjoyed the world over.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Even if they didn’t, I hope they CGI him in, like they did for Paul Walker. Something near the end, that would be a worthy tribute to a great man.

He must have felt so much joy to see his comics become a whole universe of movies enjoyed the world over.
Just having a think about all of the characters I've loved watching on TV and in movies over the years.

Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Dare Devil, Punisher, Captain America, X-Men, Guardians...

So many memories. :(

Smores

Well that sucks, a proper legend who'll have his work live on for a long long time.

decorativeed

The guy created so much stuff I grew up with, I can't imagine what I'd have been obsessed with as a kid if not for him.

I know it's daft to be sad that a 95 year-old multi-millionaire you've never met has died, but I'm sad nonetheless.

RIP Stan.

InfiniteBoredom

Same sentiment I share, wrote it in the Avengers thread.

In fact, I hope they continue this tradition somehow in future releases, including his image somewhere in the film as a sort of Easter egg.

Cloud7

The guy created so much stuff I grew up with, I can't imagine what I'd have been obsessed with as a kid if not for him.

I know it's daft to be sad that a 95 year-old multi-millionaire you've never met has died, but I'm sad nonetheless.

RIP Stan.
Normally I don’t care when famous people pass, but this one has really hit me hard. So much of the stuff I enjoyed from childhood to now has been created by him. Really taking this one badly :(

BootsyCollins

R.I.P
Did not read much cartoons as a kid, but after the movies came i have gained a bigger appreciation for the whole thing, even read some of the cartoons.
He really was a creator of some great stories and caracters.

Hope his legacy is well preserved.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
One of my most under appreciated jokes ever on this forum was a Stan Lee joke. I thought it was hilarious but alas it got no love. RIP.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Remember watching X-Men animated series thinking it was the best thing ever, along with Spiderman, hulk and even the odd episode of iron man, before really getting into the comics, with tons of stories. Really grew up with Marvel. Such a great man.

Im taking this hard.

Drifter

American
Part of my childhood growing up .Got me through those rainy days reading Spiderman ,Hulk , Thor ect. Glad he lived to see it given justice on the big screen . RIP Stan

Yagami

Good post resistant
Rest in peace :(

Thank you for Spider-Man and X-men.

Excelsior!

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
R.I.P. :(

Truly someone that gave me and millions of other children (and adults) years and years of pleasure and conversation about which of his made up characters who could beat who.
I am glad he was able to see his comics come to life on the big screen in such a brilliant way.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
[heaven]

Prince: took you long enough
Steven Hawking: A person doesnt die when he ought to but when he can
Robbie Williams: Good morning Vietnam
Stan Lee: I created R2D2
Mac Miller: wanna get high?

[/heaven]

MJJ

[heaven]

Prince: took you long enough
Steven Hawking: A person doesnt die when he ought to but when he can
Robbie Williams: Good morning Vietnam
Stan Lee: I created R2D2
Mac Miller: wanna get high?

[/heaven]
What's this gay shit eboue.

Oldyella

Created so much of the stuff that interested me as a child(and a fair bit as an adult too). 95 is a hell of an innings. Excelsior.

Sylar

Its warming to see how much love he is getting from so many celebs