Stanislas Abused.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
So much hate, so much anger. I fear for this world.

bp19992

Disgusting tweet, but why a thread for a random dude on twitter? This stuff happens every minute.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
There's nothing Twitter can do to stop people just making another trolling account, is there?

That person's handle was "@tweetwhatiwant" (deleted now) but I'm sure version 9 will be up soon enough.

If the user is in the UK, I'd like to see the police get involved, Twitter can't really do anything.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The sad thing is that tweet is probably one among many that Black and other non-white footballers have directed at them.

Just recently we saw that Amazon presenter get a load of abuse for tweeting about Leeds.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
There's nothing Twitter can do to stop people just making another trolling account, is there?

That person's handle was "@tweetwhatiwant" (deleted now) but I'm sure version 9 will be up soon enough.

If the user is in the UK, I'd like to see the police get involved, Twitter can't really do anything.
Agreed. That's really what this sort of thing needs is reporting to the police and then move on. No need to amplify this shit if it can be avoided.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
As usual, the person that posts the nonsense hides behind anonymity.
Police units are stretched already. The police simply can't handke the volume. Imo, the only solution is identity verification.
You shouldn't be able to openn an account without a valid identity.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Are people surprised at this? Racism happens ALL the time, everywhere. Surely there's no one here that thinks it doesn't? Talking from personal experience by the way.

Tarrou

they could request KYC and actively prevent multi-accounting

I mean they won't due to the cost, but they could like..