Staying in Skopje

ntripunovski

Hi guys... Considering that I'm from Macedonia and from the capital Skopje I would like to help out all of you that will come to Skopje for the Supercup... First of all I would offer a place to stay free of charge to 2 supporters that will come from Manchester... Considering my age of 33 I would offer the stay to someone with a simular age to mine just because its easier to comunicate... Also I would help anyone of anykind of quastions about the city, the night life, the stadium, places to visit etc.....

MullerUtd

That's really kind of you mate, wish I could go to Macedonia to watch the Super Cup but unfortunately, I'd be away on a business trip in Thailand and my ballot for the ticket got rejected anyway. I tried to find it on the black market but don't have much success. Macedonia has always been one of the list of my countries on the travel list but never got around to it due to the distance but I will be doing an Eastern Europe road trip next summer just before the World Cup so hope to meet up with you then! Enjoy watching United live!

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Reminds me of the movie Hostel for some reason. But that's very kind of ya mate.

3KDré

I wouldn't offer someone online a place to stay mate if said place is your home.

ntripunovski

I wouldn't offer someone online a place to stay mate if said place is your home.
Its appartmant that I'm using for airbnb but because the prices jumped for 1000% I feel like I can help out to some of you... The appartment is for just two persons and for the ones applying I would be surelly ask for passport details etc...