Stoke City F.C. vs. Manchester United F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bojan11

And you think its best for Fergie to say, oh yeah we will sack Moyes eventually??? It doesn't make sense if he does.
Or how about saying nothing? He didn't need to come out with Man Utd are not a sacking club. It will make him and the club look foolish if they do sack him.

redevil2

Did you read Fergies comments the other week? He said Moyes won't be sacked.
Plus if there's any decency in Moyes he should resign on his own accord. The club proves to be too big for him. His resignation will easily be accepted if he feels he cannot do a decent job

Bojan11

Plus if there's any decency in Moyes he should resign on his own accord. The club proves to be too big for him. His resignation will easily be accepted if he feels he cannot do a decent job
And most likely miss out on his fat payday. I don't think Moyes will quit.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
I just prefer debating issues with fans of an opposition team, I used to be on a Liverpool forum but the conversation is always the same old shit, I just like it better I guess- I mean you don;t go into a pub and sit with just supporters of the same team is it, its more interesting if your friends support other teams.
...not if you've just begun (this season) to get ribbed by your best mate whenever United get beat. He's an Everton fan & we've always supported each other when our teams play - now he's being an absolute cnut because of Moyes & he's firmly got his abu hat on now. Prick!

Fair play though, on your reasons given coming on here too dude. You're more than welcome - just like the rest of the other non-United fans :cool:

redevil2

Or how about saying nothing? He didn't need to come out with Man Utd are not a sacking club. It will make him and the club look foolish if they do sack him.
Its a damn if you do and damn you don't situation. Saying nothing will not ensure supporters. His plea to support the manager is normal. Everyone can have 20/20 vision with hindsight

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
today was one of those days when a combination of injuries, poor form, bad luck and poor tactics cost us a game

OneUnited24

I honestly think Moyes will never get another chance at a big club so I doubt we'll ever see that happen.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Heard a sickening fact just there a while ago. Our midfield didnt win a header, had no interceptions & won no tackles either. WTF?!
Can't be true as I remember Carrick made a tackle in the first half (they might have counted it as a defender tackle though to suit the argument.
Edit: Whoscored says both Carrick and CLeverley had 3 tackles, Rooney 2, Cleverley with 2 interceptions, Rooney and Carrick with 1. So yeah that isn't true.

Wizard Keyaz

Caf's Confucious
To overcome evil with good is good, to resist evil
Homegrown, English, runs about. That's about it really. He has gone backwards. He looked like a really good players but has seriously gone backwards.
When Cleverly was playing good we had a gelled team now we got a team that doesn't have a solid 7 players week in and week out, so the fledglings can come in and help the squad

Getsme

- We have a front 4 that would make most teams in the world jealous, yet we only manage 4 shots on goal against a team in the bottom 3
- His substitutions although a couple were forced were quite bizarre, I thought at the time maybe he's going to change the system but he didn't.
- He said after the game he has no concerns about the performance, I appreciate he can't publicly criticise the team but he needs a bit of perspective.
- I believe he really believes it's everybody else's fault, he has to shoulder the blame.
- It's clear he has no plan B, some would same no plan A
- Most worrying is the team lacks direction, headless chickens spring to mind. We are going backwards at an alarming rate, that's our 10th defeat this year and our 8th in the league. It's sackable results, especially when you take into consideration we are the current champions.

BigWillprunier

It looks to me like he can't motivate the players, it's almost as if when we go behind the players accept it and think well if we score then ok but if we don't then it's not that important.
That fear factor we talk about other teams used to have for us is gone, we have all said it but the same can be said for our players too.
They would bust every blood vessel in their body under fergie to get back into a game if we were behind, knowing that if they didn't they would have to face him when they go back in.
Now there is a if we lose we lose attitude amongst a lot of the players.
Watch Moyes during the last 5 or 10 minutes of a game we are behind in, there is nothing, he is almost motionless, standing there like a rabbit caught in headlights.
I am sure we all remember fergie in the same situation over the years, gesticulating, barking out orders, bollocking players.
I want Moyes to turn it round and be successful not just because he is manager of my team but because I think he is a decent likeable bloke but as time goes by I see a man that is coming to the realisation that he is way out his depth.
He has got time on his side and can turn it around but I think even if he does go out and buy the players we need in the positions we need them it won't wave a magic wand and automatically put us back on top.
He needs to adjust his whole managerial style, from his tactics to his man management and I am not sure he is capable of that.
After all this, things could be worse, we could be L**ds fans!

Ole240599

reported for stupidity.
You must have reported three quarters of the cafe for "stupidity". Moyes is still there because he was Fergie's choice. If the board had any balls they would put Giggs and Gary Neville in temporary charge until the end of the season before bringing in someone like Klopp or Simone in the summer.

Now Einstein tell me what you would do?

Status
Not open for further replies.