"stop copying me!" placcy ronaldo cries

Big Andy

Bloke
I bet ThomasM wears Ronaldo shirts in pubs too...

the sweaty cnut

Davo

You should factor in mobile phone cams when meeting blokes from forums Big A

Or alternatively....just stop wearing a gimpy Ronaldo shirt and get a better haircut

You should probably consider this as well Thomas

MThomas

Figo: In Spain we called Benitez 'píldora para dor
Plechazunga said:
you see, there's a prime example. As you were about to write *gasp*, you should have stopped, thought, "No - that would be monglike", and then agreed with whatever I said...in this case, accusing you of always being wrong.

im still gasping, you should try a different approach next time, and atleast back it up :) dont think its that hard, just browse trough all of my posts and see if you can proove that im always wrong.
and if you have something to say, please send me a private message instead of filling the thread with useless comments directed at me.
goodie :)

Davo

There's only one "o" in "prove" T

Don't mean to be picky, but you've done it twice now...so it's probably not a typo

CantonaVeron

Ronaldo was wrong to say it, if he did say it. However lets face it Ronaldo has more tricks than the entire bin dipper squad put together and if he saw someone of Kewels ability copying him well....

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
ThomasM said:
im still gasping, you should try a different approach next time, and atleast back it up :) dont think its that hard, just browse trough all of my posts and see if you can proove that im always wrong.
and if you have something to say, please send me a private message instead of filling the thread with useless comments directed at me.
goodie :)
I can't be arsed trawling through your wrong threads Tom...I'll just go with my instincts if it's all the same to you

And it's "prove" btw...

Davo

CantonaVeron said:
Ronaldo was wrong to say it, if he did say it. However lets face it Ronaldo has more tricks than the entire bin dipper squad put together and if he saw someone of Kewels ability copying him well....
One being, stepping over the ball, cutting inside...and smashing it over the crossbar

The cock

noodlehair

"It's like..."
He stole my spin around and kick the ball the opposite way through my legs thing.

The hypocritical cock

CantonaVeron

Davo said:
One being, stepping over the ball, cutting inside...and smashing it over the crossbar

The cock
Nah Kewel learned that all by himself, its catching on mersyside all part of the five year plan apparently. Of course thats what he probably meant when he said liverpool were on the up, little did the liverpool fans know there heads would be permently up trying to see were his shots end up.

Davo

CantonaVeron said:
Nah Kewel learned that all by himself, its catching on mersyside all part of the five year plan apparently. Of course thats what he probably meant when he said liverpool were on the up, little did the liverpool fans know there heads would be permently up trying to see were his shots end up.
That makes little sense

You, like Ronaldo, are a cock

Justin

Big Andy said:
does anybody remember Harry "Liverpool are going places" Kewell trying to do those step overs at OT last year?

fecking slow motion ones...
He did them against Gary didn't he. Absolutely hilarious :lol:

green demon

Caf Nostradamous 2008
Near to nowhere, in the suburbs of Amnesia.
Davo said:
I defy any proper person to have read that article and not thought

"What a cock"
Bollocks! I fit your description as a proper person then because I gave up reading the article after only a few lines and thought "what a cock". If he is quoted correctly of course. If it's right then he is daft - as imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. He should be proud of the way he's being copied and of the way he's playing. Young player of the season by rights.

Davo

Stepovers indeed

Am I reading this correctly?

He'd be a better player if he cut out the daft overplaying tricks.....

Big Andy

Bloke
Davo said:
You should factor in mobile phone cams when meeting blokes from forums Big A

Or alternatively....just stop wearing a gimpy Ronaldo shirt and get a better haircut
Mobile phone cams?

you misunderstand...he took in a digital camera especially to take covert pictures of me...

Its flattering, but very, very scary...

nowt up with my haircut, it just needs a bit of a strimming...

Big Andy

Bloke
ThomasM said:
thomasm, unlike some individuals (not naming anyone), doesnt feel the need to constantly proove that he`s a manchester united supporter.
i prefer my usual clothes and buying shares.
oh no, hit me where it hurts, my dress sense.....like I actually care what someone over the internet says to me anyway?

Exactly how can you tell that I don't buy shares just from a picture?

I actually do own shares, quite a lot thank you very much, not that its your concern anyway..

Is this one of those "I'm a better red than you" posts?

wrong forum mate...redissue is the place you wanna go if you wanna start that....

run along..

MThomas

Figo: In Spain we called Benitez 'píldora para dor
Big Andy said:
oh no, hit me where it hurts, my dress sense.....like I actually care what someone over the internet says to me anyway?

Exactly how can you tell that I don't buy shares just from a picture?

I actually do own shares, quite a lot thank you very much, not that its your concern anyway..

Is this one of those "I'm a better red than you" posts?

wrong forum mate...redissue is the place you wanna go if you wanna start that....

run along..
it was a simple comment to davo about where i stand.
no harm intended

noodlehair

"It's like..."
noodlehair said:
The word cock springs to mind
I can't think why though, It's as if some bearded welsh cnut has been constantly and deliberatley using it at every possible opportunity

Davo

You're nicking my insults noodlehair

I'd make some up, but some cocks will probably swipe them an all

Bastards