Television Succession

I guess there's also the question of what constitutes a view, which is something that separates videos on Facebook from YouTube, for example. I very much doubt it's anywhere near as bad as that, but ultimately I don't think Netflix are very open about these things.

I guess there's also the question of what constitutes a view, which is something that separates videos on Facebook from YouTube, for example. I very much doubt it's anywhere near as bad as that, but ultimately I don't think Netflix are very open about these things.

No they're not which is part of why it's hard to compare. Who knows how many seconds are required to constitute. As they don't have advertising, they don't need to give that level of transparency.

I believe the UK watchdog was actually pushing for Amazon and Netflix to start sharing more transparent viewing figures that align with industry norms. Not sure what's happening with it now.

Glad to hear this is back, probably my favourite show currently on air. All the characters are wonderfully despicable, but the writing and acting make it such a compelling watch. Very modern day Shakespearean at times.

Finished Season 1 last night, great show. Really think everyone in the Roy family play their roles brilliantly even though they’re all colossal cnuts. Suppose my only slight disappointment from the finale was how quickly Kendall’s plan to oust his father fell apart. Looking forward to see where they go with S2.

Finished Season 1 last night, great show. Really think everyone in the Roy family play their roles brilliantly even though they’re all colossal cnuts. Suppose my only slight disappointment from the finale was how quickly Kendall’s plan to oust his father fell apart. Looking forward to see where they go with S2.

Enjoy.

I kind of suspected it wasn’t going to go entirely to plan as it was the finale but didn’t expect to drop kick Logan like he did. Really excited for S3 now.

Tom and the chicken was the best bit of the finale.

Season 3 starts in October!

Can't wait. Easily the best show on tv

giphy.gif

Season 3 starts in October!

Can't wait. Easily the best show on tv

Not soon enough!

I'm tempted to rewatch it before the 3rd season and it wasn't that even that long ago I binged it all.

Awesome, @esmufc07 has been recommending this for a while now. Will have to check it out

Be nice if HBO Max arrives n Europe by then. It feels like a slap in the face to be paying more for the service while still getting a substandard product as compared to the US.

Be nice if HBO Max arrives n Europe by then. It feels like a slap in the face to be paying more for the service while still getting a substandard product as compared to the US.
Sky have all the rights to HBO shows for the foreseeable future in the UK and Ireland anyway, not sure about the rest of Europe.

Not soon enough!

I'm tempted to rewatch it before the 3rd season and it wasn't that even that long ago I binged it all.

I've watched seasons 1 and 2 twice. I may have to watch it again before season 3 starts!

In the Nordic countries we've had HBO Nordic since 2012, which is basically HBO Max. Streaming quality could be better, but the library is unsurpassed.
Nordic isn’t the same as hbo max, unless I missed the boat on it. Do they have the concurrent movie releases that hbo max gets?

Nordic isn’t the same as hbo max, unless I missed the boat on it. Do they have the concurrent movie releases that hbo max gets?

I'm not sure. The Suicide Squad isn't on there while Zach Snyder's Justice League is, but the latter was never released in the theatres. But I wasn't referring to the movies, I was referring to the TV series. All the HBO stuff and a whole lot of other great non-HBO stuff.

Examples: The Office, Handmaid's Tale, Justified, ZeroZeroZero, Warrior, The Knick, What We Do in the Shadows, Mr Robot, Babylon Berlin, and so on.

Currently rewatching. It’s just so damn good.

When Kendall appears banging the window going “Family therapy!” :lol::lol:

Saw this thread when people were sharing tweets saying "October" and screamed at my phone saying "WHEN IN OCTOBER DAMMIT!".

Now I got my closure :wenger:. So buzzing, what a class series that we have waited too long for.

Will time the rewatch just in time for S3, so 15th October it is

You can't make a Tomlette without breaking a few Gregs

Can't wait for Season 3

Last edited:

Posting but not watching cause I hate trailers, they can only spoil for me.