Sunderland vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
roll on this one, my goodness roll on this one...I can't take the autopsy after a defeat!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
De gea
Smalling Evans Vidic evra
Carrick fletcher
Januzaj kagawa giggs
Welbeck

Probably what I'd go for considering he injuries. Gotta love how we prioritize the Captital one cup over the FA cup :lol:

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
4-5-1

Start Carrick and Giggs.

Any chance of a few players returning from injury, Rafael or Jones perhaps?

Gerald G

de Gea
Smalling--Evans--Vidic--Evra
Carrick--Giggs
Valencia--Januzaj--Zaha/Kagawa
Welbeck

subs: Lindegaard, Buttner, Anderson, Cleverley, Fletcher(Lingard?), Kagawa, Hernandez

I wouldn't mind if we went with 3 in the middle but we'll have nothing going forward.

I think we'll go with Valencia + Kagawa out wide though and Zaha on the bench.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Team should be...

GK: DDG

RB: Smalling
CB: Vidic
CB: Evans
LB: Evra

RM: Valencia
CM: Giggs
CM: Carrick
LM: Januzaj

CF: Kagawa
CF: Welbeck

Subs: Lindegaard, Buttner, Cleverley, Anderson, Fletcher, Zaha, Hernandez

No point risking Rooney, let him rest till next weekend

stubie

Lindegaard

Smalling
Vidic
Evans
Buttner

Zaha
Fletcher
Carrick
Kagawa

Hernandez
Welbeck

Think we will perform much better, going for a 2-0 United

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Honestly, not arsed about this in the grand scheme of things. We probably need to win to keep the wolves from the door and to stop the players' confidence plummeting further, but we're going to get battered by City if we do get to the final.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Honestly, not arsed about this in the grand scheme of things. We probably need to win to keep the wolves from the door and to stop the players' confidence plummeting further, but we're going to get battered by City if we do get to the final.

:(

At this point you almost just want to just focus on Europe but that's fecked off till February anyway :(

Feed Me

I'm hungry

At this point you almost just want to just focus on Europe but that's fecked off till February anyway :(

:lol:

I know this sounds ridiculously defeatist, but we're going out in the quarters.

I just want us to ensure we get into the top four and then put this clusterfeck of a season to bed. Top four looks a major struggle, mind.

Liam147

On Probation
Can't fecking wait for this. As much if not more than when I went up earlier in the season. 5,000 of us, backs to the wall (again), in an even more perilous situation than before. It's gonna be fecking bedlam.
Meh. We'll get trashed by City in the final anyways.
feck that. Remember when we had it over Liverpool in the cups in the 70s and 80s? Yeah, that.

darko

Can't fecking wait for this. As much if not more than when I went up earlier in the season. 5,000 of us, backs to the wall (again), in an even more perilous situation than before. It's gonna be fecking bedlam.

feck that. Remember when we had it over Liverpool in the cups in the 70s and 80s? Yeah, that.
And who city lost to in the FA Cup Final last season. Too many fans have a defeatist attitude. feck that shit.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Confident about this. We're much better away. Hopefully a few injured players will return but I'd definitely rest Rooney.

darko

Lindegaard

Smalling
Vidic
Evans
Buttner

Zaha
Fletcher
Carrick
Kagawa

Hernandez
Welbeck

Think we will perform much better, going for a 2-0 United

DDG will start as will Evra, Vidic. No chance Fletcher starts his 2 in 3 three days. Expect Carrick, Anderson, Januzaj
and Giggs to start.

buckooo1978

my team

DDG
Smalling
Vidic
Evans
Evra

Carrick
Giggs
Kagawa

Valencia
Januzaj
Welbeck

its a shame Moyes seems so wedded to 4-4-2 as I'd like to see a 4-3-3 with Kagawa, Giggs and Carrick in a midfield 3

I wonder if we might see a player or two back - Young was only bruised so he has a chance

hp88

We are away so we will smash them, if we don't get a result it will still be a good away day.

LR7

if we dont beat that shower of shite.....it will be like any other day recently

Yeah exactly, it won't be too far from the norm these days.

I'm going to the second leg at OT so I hope we don't give ourselves too much of an uphill battle, although I've seen three defeats there already this season which is unprecedented for me, in an entire season never mind half.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
It's a bad sign that I honestly can't see how we can win this match without Rooney.

LR7

hope you enjoy it regardless...i always enjoy OT :)
Me too. Old Trafford gets louder when were behind and I love it when it feels like everyone is vocal and getting behind the team, roaring them on. At the game against Tottenham one guy sat behind me wouldn't stop whinging about everything, (but mainly Valencia). I can't understand why you'd spend your money to go to OT and do that. It was more frustrating than the result.

Backrow Singer

Massive vocal effort needed on Tuesday. Difficult time for everyone associated with the club, but it's vital that we stick together and back the club. Times like these are where it really counts.

League Cup away, semi-final, midweek: lets make it a good one. Backs to the wall effort. Can't wait.

Claymore

Not good that the OP put 'Mickey Mouse' cup in he first instance anyway, thought we were better than all that, especially now though as its probably our level!

Status
Not open for further replies.