Sunderland vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole240599

Welbeck?? Why are we debating if he is as good as Sturridge. As much as Cleverley shouldn't play CM for us neither should he be a CF for us.

Agent Red

The inevitability of these performances and results is what is the most tiring. No matter how weak the opposition is, we just don't seem able to be any more incisive.

Red Stone

I said before the game that this is the one game I'd be least upset with losing, and I'm going to try my hardest to stick to my words tonight. My opinion on Moyes hasn't changed for better or worse after this.

All hell will break loose if we lose to Swansea on Saturday though. Four losses in a row will be Moyes' death knell in my book.

The_Red_Hope

Moyes looks totally insane. I half expect him to start slinging his poo at our players. What else has he got left to inspire them?

:lol: He looks like a broken man. Poor guy, can't help but feel sorry for him. Surely, he knew what he was stepping into when he accepted the job.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Well at this point, given the way were are playing, our amateurish behavior in transfer windows, we are in for a long decade.......yes I am being a bit moany after a loss, just let me have my moment and I will be fine.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
If we're going to lose can we at least lose to teams who play well?

We've lost three on the bounce to teams who
1) Haven't 'outplayed' us
2) Created a shit load of chances
3) Haven't looked any better than us

It's grim. Really really grim.

We need Rooney and RVP back together. It's the only light I can see for any kind of minor resurrection. Without them the front four simply isn't good enough.

manufanatic

"crazy"
Look, maybe moyes is out of his depth at OT but he dosent kick the ball FFS. This is down to the players.. We get to the same positions on the pitch and our final ball is pathetic. Anyway we will win the home tie and go to final.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Can't believe what I'm hearing. Analysts asking each other in the studio where the contact is, trying to guess it, they're hellbent to prove that there's contact and it's not a dive. Thank feck for Trevor Francis, he just says it's a dive. feck me if that was Adnan, we'd have an entire 15 minute segment on it. Bastards.

CentreForward

Berba's bitch. A Bulgarian dEvil
Look, maybe moyes is out of his depth at OT but he dosent kick the ball FFS. This is down to the players.. We get to the same positions on the pitch and our final ball is pathetic. Anyway we will win the home tie and go to final.
Neither was Sir Alex

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Is possible our players are making the bed for Moyes?

they where soulless today... only Januzaj, Valencia, Rafael and Vidic show some courage and balls, like they where giving a feck about this game.

And Moyes doesn't make it easy with his subs. I don't want to see him crying no more.

Oh, Phil Jones i pray to you, please come back as soon as possible.

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"
We can blame the referee for all we like, but it still doesn't change a thing for this season. For most matches, we have had superior players to others and should have won comfortably, but no, our players don't know how to play now that Sir Alex has gone. The apron strings have been cut and they are playing like headless chickens. This is not Moyes fault, but the players overreliance of Sir Alex to wipe their arses. Our places have only themselves to blame.
I wasn't referring to our general shiteness, which is obvious. it seems like the refs find it easy giving dodgy calls against us now that we are down. Media attention will be directed at Moyes rather than the sunderland dives and poor ref decisions.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Is possible our players are making the bed for Moyes?

they where soulless today... only Januzaj, Valencia, Rafael and Vidic show some courage and balls, like they where giving a feck about this game.

And Moyes doesn't make it easy with his subs. I don't want to see him crying no more.

Oh, Phil Jones i pray to you, please come back as soon as possible.
No and you're wrong.

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
I wasn't referring to our general shiteness, which is obvious. it seems like the refs find it easy giving dodgy calls against us now that we are down. Media attention will be directed at Moyes rather than the sunderland dives and poor ref decisions.

It wasn't a slight on your post at all HR. I just think that sometimes it is just too easy to criticise the referee when it is our players that should be going into this match thinking they can win. Apart from Rafa, Vidic, Januzaj and possibly Valencia, there were very few that stood out. For me, this was a must win game and the players probably got told this. We are in need of a trophy and as the expression goes, "any old port in a storm", it rings true for the League cup. However, we did have chances to get a lead in the first half if it wasn't for Giggs and the crossbar. I think we might nick it with a 2-0 in the home leg. Have a good one HR.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Bollocks was that a penalty.

In the Studio:

"So definite penalty in this game, where was the exact contact?"

10 seconds with zooming in and out, slowing, etc

"Somewhere between there and there" (basically the entire "tackle")

cnuts, just admit it, he dived.

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
Listen mate, I've got nothing against you, but the time you spend sucking Messi's cock and dissing our players is really getting on my nerves. Well I guess I have something against you.

Reflecting on this post. I must admit, it did make me chuckle :) . I needed the laugh after tonight. In any case, mark my words, we will win the home leg 2-0. That way Moyes can still be manager next season, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.