Synth Draft: QF - Invictus vs Pat

With players at their career peak, who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Voted but will make some comments later.

Good luck

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Harsh scoreline. Love Pat's attack. I expect his wingers to have more success than many voters here apparently think.
Cheers Edgar! I probably should have done a bit more selling of Rensenbrink, who seems to veer between match winner and flying under the radar in drafts, but it was always going to be tough to argue against the sheer sexiness of that Dzajic/Best wing duo, and it was annoying having one of the very best midfielders in the draft in Breitner then coming up against fecking Matthaus :lol:.

Well played @Invictus and thanks for running this @Physiocrat. It's definitely been one of my favourite drafts lately. I'm happy with my eventual team, and it was great watching more of Liam Brady and Chris Waddle.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Well played @Invictus and thanks for running this @Physiocrat. It's definitely been one of my favourite drafts lately. I'm happy with my eventual team, and it was great watching more of Liam Brady and Chris Waddle.
Cheers, mate! This match was more evenly contested than the final scoreline suggests. I'd echo your sentiments wrt. Brady and Waddle, too. Nice to see a more eclectic mix when compared to some of the more standard drafts - especially some of the more classy British and Irish players, who often get marginalized in an All-Time context. For our team, I've always wanted to pick Marinho since the Reserve Draft - where @Šjor Bepo and I him in the 8th round, but never quite had the opportunity to do so in subsequent drafts - until now, that is. :)