[Tabloid Rumour] Nani to Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aint gota Kalou

He's amazing, it'll take a lot more than that to tempt us into selling. If he keeps improving defensively and adds a few more goals to his game then he'll be undroppable, infact if he was currently in the form he was in pre-Carragher he still would be now, just a shame for him his form has dipped right as we're starting to play all our big games.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Nani would not be sold for under £40 million.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
yes he would. let's not go crazy here.

Brophs

The One and Only
The only possible way we'll sell is if he kicks up a stink and asks to leave and he doesn't seem that sort of lad. I suspect, like Ronaldo, he'll feck off one day but I think we'll hold onto him for a few years yet.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
yes he would. let's not go crazy here.
*depending on the buyer*

Thirty-five million pounds for Carroll says otherwise. Nani has been one of the best players in the PL this season, and has developed a skill that very few players have - and that is still being able to have an impact (an assists in his case) even if he's having a poor game.

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
IF we could get Bale then I would consider it for £30m or so.

Bale is ridiculously underrated on here, and overrated by the media. He may not be Messi but he has been one of the best wingers in the league this season, can put in the work defensively, score goals, and is young and british.

There are some players that simply seem to "fit" in Man Utd, you can visualise them in our team, Bale is one of those players for me.
Then im sorry but your either insane or you've bought into the Bale media hype which tbf if you have i dont really blame you as the bale wankathon has gone utterly crazy this season and its easy for the casual reader to take in the hype.

Nani is comfortably superior to Bale and we'd be a considerably weaker side if we traded one for the other, you only have to look at the productivity of both and see who the better player is.

ricky-romeo

no disrespect to juve, a great italian club but they are in their darker days at this moment. moving from united to juventus at this time is a huge step back...

Mitch Conor

Holy CRAP BALLS!!
:lol: Exactly!

Ashley Young is half the player Nani is and 2 years older.
I don't think Young is a better player from Nani, but i could see that transfer-around happening.

I could see United bringing in Sneijder, as the first 11 replacement for Giggs at CM. Doing that means, imo, Park as first choice left winger in order to add a bit more defensive solidity as he did in the Chelsea games beside Giggs for example. If Nani doesn't push Valencia from the first choice right wing spot then he would be pretty much demoted to a second choice player. In those circumstances, I could see United selling Nani for a good sum of money (27million quoted for Juve/Inter transfer battle) and bringing in Young as a second choice winger on either flank for possible half of what we sold Nani for.

It wouldn't be a terrible bit of business imo. Possibility of using Nani as bait to get Sneijder, or if we were to move for Modric just use proceeds from Nani sale to fund the move.

I have previously read that Nani is very much interested in playing in Italy, so that is another part of the story.

Again, I don't think Young is a step up on Nani, but I think he is perhaps a more realistic 2nd choice winger, and he wouldn't be a bad one at all imo.

Devil may care

^^^ I like Park but we don't need him to play week in and week out, he's a special game player, we would do just fine with Nani, Valencia and Sneijder against most teams we face.

Nani has special talent and is only just starting to realize his potential, he is a flair player capable of magic, we always need one of those on our team sheet, I wouldn't want to sacrifice that for defensive solidity from our wings every weekend.

Ekeke

Nani rejected the chance to join Barcelona and that was when he still had a lot to prove at United. If even Barcelona are after him its nonsense to think he wouldnt be one of the more expensive players out there or that he'd leave to join a team like Juventus.

If Nani decided it was time to move on at some point I fully expect it'd be the likes of Madrid and for a lot of money.

Cina

Jesus, I can't believe this thread is even being debated.

Sell Nani, for £27m? What a load of bullshit.

And he is not, nor will he be a 2nd choice winger for us.

2 average months since that horrible tackle and somehow he's now 2nd choice. Jesus Christ.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
IF Nani would leave one day, he will only go to a top side which will be one of the 2 spanish sides or Inter / AC.

Nevetheless, he plays for one of the biggest clubs, is one of the most important players and just had a great great season. Unlike others, he never said anything about leaving iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.