[Tabloid Rumour] Nani to Juventus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
And leave us with an ageing Giggs and new boy Valencia still settling in as our only regular first choice wingers? Parks about as potent in the box as a vasectomised penis in the vagina, Obertans still very raw settling in and far from ready to stake a claim for a regular spot in the first team and Tosic has even been struggling for form in the reserves...selling Nani now makes no sense regardless of his current form.

In the summer then thats a different story and id say yes and use the money to sign a replacement...Krasic/Silva/De Maria etc but not in mid season.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
First, never accept the first offer

Second make sure we won't regret it...he could still come good.

And if we did accept give Tosic, Ljajic and cleverly an opportunity when the times right as all three offer something different.

Fazer

And leave us with an ageing Giggs and new boy Valencia still settling in as our only regular first choice wingers? Parks about as potent in the box as a vasectomised penis in the vagina, Obertans still very raw settling in and far from ready to stake a claim for a regular spot in the first team and Tosic has even been struggling for form in the reserves...selling Nani now makes no sense regardless of his current form.

In the summer then thats a different story and id say yes and use the money to sign a replacement...Krasic/Silva/De Maria etc but not in mid season.
By waiting till the summer, their valuation might sky rocket after the world cup.

Striker10

By waiting till the summer, their valuation might sky rocket after the world cup.
very true but nothing is a sure thing. Silva is the obvious stand out candidate, the others would be risk buys for me

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
I saw this earlier and it's a load of bollocks. No quotes at all. The media have taken two comments from a naive nani and put 2 and 2 together to get 1,000,000 and now the inevitable he'll be sold bollocks.

RonaldoVII

Yes, selling one of our few creative players and the only person who is willing to take a player on is a wise decision. We should sell him and buy James Milner, a proper grafting English lad.

:rolleyes:

The news is bollocks. It's from the same place linking us with a £20m move for Carlton fecking Cole.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
very true but nothing is a sure thing. Silva is the obvious stand out candidate, the others would be risk buys for me
He doesn't have enough pace and in europe we play a cagey style and having someone with pace on the wings in important on the counter. Do not want at all. According to Ekeke he hasn't even been impressive thus far this season and what about ljajic?

Striker10

He doesn't have enough pace and in europe we play a cagey style and having someone with pace on the wings in important on the counter. Do not want at all. According to Ekeke he hasn't even been impressive thus far this season and what about ljajic?
pace? We have pace and if we're selling nani, it wouldn't be a major loss. I mean we have place in other areas and obviously Obertan is quick, tosic too though he's not available for us in europe

Ekeke? I don't recognize him as a scout I must say

maybe Silva just needs a change of environment?

Ljajic? he's an option but if we were to sell nani because he was inconsistant at 22, are we thinking ljajic wouldn't be at 18?

We know he would be so I don't know. Personally I don't want us to sell nani but thankfully we don't make these decisions. Whatever will be will be

Maajid

Formerly Mad

Tosic has been one of our best players in the reserves. Facts, get them right.

djemba's arse

We have £80m from the ronaldo transfer that we haven't been able to spend yet. Why would we sell another player without any clear targets or need for the money*

(* unless you want him sold to pay off debt)

Cold_Boy

If he wants to stay,I think we should still keep him for another season.

The talent is there so it may still come good.

Redfighter

Officially gullible
At the secret training camp for United Militia
If he wants to stay,I think we should still keep him for another season.

The talent is there so it may still come good.
It may do but not at United. The issue is not with his ability but his mentallity to play at the very top, he hasn't got it, never will have. There are plenty of players out there who would be more effective for us than Nani. He's had ample opportunity, get rid. He's failed.

dev1l

My feeling is that Nani can still become a top player...but not at United. He needs a change of air..

Kelvin

the press are just making things up on those quote on him slating fergie off , so out he must go, ridiculous......

EZee

Jesus H Christ! What the feck has Nani ever done to deserve such hatred on the caf? It's even worse than Richardson and Fletcher a few years back for fecks sake :rolleyes:
He has failed to live up to his promice... and then gone to the press and blamed it all on SAF... who lets face facts actually knows a thing or 2 about developing decent wingers...

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
It's being reported today that City have agreed a 37 million pound deal to sign angel di marie from benfica. If true our options for replacing Nani, were we to sell him, are dwindling further.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Patience. He clearly has the potential. Give him another season or two. If he cant rediscover his first season's form, then sell him. The money isnt the issue here. We sold Ronaldo not because of the money, he wanted to leave anyway. Well, things might change if nani becomes increasingly unhappy as a squad player before he rediscover his form.

Flying Fox

It's being reported today that City have agreed a 37 million pound deal to sign angel di marie from benfica. If true our options for replacing Nani, were we to sell him, are dwindling further.
37 fecking million? :eek:

Worlds gone mad.

Good bit of business for Benfica, mind.

When is that deal rumoured to go through? They'd be loath to lose him halfway though a season, no?

RonaldoVII

He has failed to live up to his promice... and then gone to the press and blamed it all on SAF... who lets face facts actually knows a thing or 2 about developing decent wingers...
Doing a fine job with Nani and Tosic isn't he ;)

I don't see the point in selling Nani. We have a severe lack of flair players and wouldn't really benefit financially in selling him if we're meant to have a large kitty as it is. If we're in need of a new winger to replace someone, it shouldn't be Nani.

Valencia seems to have replaced Park's graft and can get the odd assist and goal, probably a few more than Park over a season, but in terms of 1 in and 1 out, he replaced Ronaldo. We should get the flair player to replace Ronaldo, physically replacing Park?. Park's position should be under more threat than Nani, as he has been replaced already IMO by Valencia.

Just something I thought I'd throw in to the mix.

Flying Fox

If this move was going to happen, it'd be more likely that he'd go to Juve because Ferrara likes the 4-2-3-1 with the wide players.

Plus Camaronesi is no spring chicken either

EZee

If this move was going to happen, it'd be more likely that he'd go to Juve because Ferrara likes the 4-2-3-1 with the wide players.

true... also ronaldiniho and nani in the same team could be a bit hit and miss...

though if somehow we could use nani in part x for pato... id be happy...

if we could use nani and berbaflop as a swap for pato id be over the fooking moon

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Its a rumour.

Why do people take rumours so seriously when its concerning other clubs?
True. It's being reported on BBC rumour page so one of the Sunday papers is running with it.

A few weeks back we were linked with the same player for £12 million. City are the biggest mugs in the world if the story turns out to be true.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
We have £80m from the ronaldo transfer that we haven't been able to spend yet. Why would we sell another player without any clear targets or need for the money
Because we're getting offered good money and the player's disappointed?

I'm not saying that's happening right now, but if it was the case then that'd be a pretty good reason, I'd have thought.

The Juve fan in the newbs said he's still experimenting with formations. Started off with a 4-3-1-2 but they were too easily negated by just simply marking Diego out of the game, so they moved on to 4-2-3-1. And while this makes them look better in an attacking sense they're too weak defensively, especially at either fullback's side because they're not getting enough protection and they're not great defenders.

So I wouldn't be so sure.

Milan could want him to replace Ronaldinho, or it could allow Pato to play up front more often instead of the right wing to slowly phase Inzaghi out.

Virtuoso

The Italian Press (quoting British media) is saying that Nani can go to Juventus ON LOAN come next January. The italians would also have the right to buy him at 17 mil euros

La stampa inglese conferma: «Juve su Nani» - Juventus / Serie A / Calcio - Tuttosport
Tuttosport is a Turin-based paper, though it is also renowned for making up rubbish. I don't think that would be a bad deal though, he could do with a loan move and at least at Juventus he'll still be playing for a quality side in a top league - though the 17m euro right to buy him bit could be a concern if he works wonders for them.

prateik

dont want nani to go ..
but if he does , surely we will be signing someone ..

time for the removal of my ??

Status
Not open for further replies.