Tammy Abraham - Roma Striker

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Scored 2 on his first start for England U21 today.

Here's a pic of him from about ten years ago (with Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Dom Solanke and some bloke)...
That's a fantastic pic.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
In case anyone is interested (for whatever reason), Cardiff v Bristol City is on TV Friday night. Should be one hell of a spicy game, especially with Warnock just appointed.

AshfordLad

Scored 2 on his first start for England U21 today.

Here's a pic of him from about ten years ago (with Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Dom Solanke and some bloke)...
Wonder what was he eating as a kid. Bloody early growth spurt. That said RLC and Solanke did catch up quite well.

Martial_Law

this lad is clinical I'll give him that. Pacey, strong and absolutely has the eye for goal already. Whether he will ever feature at Chelsea is another story...

Ish

Lights on for Luke
A mate of mine was at the Fulham game in midweek, said he was absolutely incredible, and a class above everyone else on the pitch after coming on.

For the record, I've never seen him play.
He is an absolute donkey.

Seen him play live last week and he has very little technique.

Found his level it would seem.
Hmmm.

Suppose you're talking about 2 different matches here. Or I would hope you are.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Seems like young Tammy is a moron...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-38919852

Bristol City striker Tammy Abraham, 19, is alleged to have been involved in a crash near the club's training ground in Failand, near Bristol.

Avon and Somerset Police said a 19-year-old man was reported for summons for careless driving and driving without licence and insurance.

A Bristol City spokesman said the club was aware of the situation.

WhoDaGOAT

Up to 22 goals for the season now.

But will he get a chance at Chelsea?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Prem loan next season and we'll see how he does. He will still only be 19 by the time next season comes around.

Probably not though.
Rumours are he's spending next season at Galatasaray.

WhoDaGOAT

Prem loan next season and we'll see how he does. He will still only be 19 by the time next season comes around.

Probably not though.
He's been as impressive as Dembélé was last season. There will be huge interest from a lot of PL clubs.

He could be very useful to a team like Burnley.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
He's been as impressive as Dembélé was last season. There will be huge interest from a lot of PL clubs.

He could be very useful to a team like Burnley.
I'm not sure he is ready to start for a prem side so it will be important he/we pick the right move for him.

I put a bet on (before the season started) on him being the Championship top scorer. I watched the game tonight and was pissed off that he let someone else take a pen!

The Purley King

If he ends up top scorer in the championship this year I'll win £900. Had some money on in August at around 30/1.
Hope gayle stays injured!!!

CM

22 goals is incredibly impressive for an 18 year old. What's the record for most number of goals in the Championship?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Was at the Bristol City game tonight, he was great again. What a fantastic young striker he's looking like.

The kid assumed as RLC (far left) is actually a random. It's just Tammy and Solanke in that pic.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
The kid assumed as RLC (far left) is actually a random. It's just Tammy and Solanke in that pic.
A lad called Josh McIntyre according to some twitter guy whose son played in that age group apparently.

khoazany

I've said that Abramham is the most talented out of him, Solanke and Brown when someone compared them around 2 years ago. Looks like it's turning out to be true. He has that hunger and extra grit for goals, and is actually very good on the ball.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I was looking for information on our (LFC) signing of Solanke, but this thread pretty much answers why you (Chelsea) let him go if you have Kenedy and Tammy.

I saw Solanke play a few years ago against us when he scored a hattrick. But what would you say is his biggest flaw that he needs to work on? (Pace, intelligence, etc?).

Robbie Boy

I was looking for information on our (LFC) signing of Solanke, but this thread pretty much answers why you (Chelsea) let him go if you have Kenedy and Tammy.

I saw Solanke play a few years ago against us when he scored a hattrick. But what would you say is his biggest flaw that he needs to work on? (Pace, intelligence, etc?).
Obviously intelligence; I mean he just moved to Liverpool, ffs.

AshfordLad

He was third choice among out young strikers behind Abraham and Traore. If we look at all young forwards overall then I'd put Brown, Musonda and Mount ahead of him too. That said he is still a solid prospect and could well develop into a player similar to Sturridge.

Not sure if its such a good move for him though, He will be behind Firmino, Sturridge, Origi and probably Woodburn. Should have gone to Southampton or Everton in my view.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Origi has shown he doesn't have the x factor that even an injured Sturridge can bring to the table. If Solanke shows more intelligence then he will leapfrog Origi. I can see Sturridge and Ings leaving this summer. No way is Woodburn better than him either. Liverpool are probably the most exciting place for a young striker to be under Klopp of all people.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He was third choice among out young strikers behind Abraham and Traore. If we look at all young forwards overall then I'd put Brown, Musonda and Mount ahead of him too. That said he is still a solid prospect and could well develop into a player similar to Sturridge.

Not sure if its such a good move for him though, He will be behind Firmino, Sturridge, Origi and probably Woodburn. Should have gone to Southampton or Everton in my view.
How's he progressed? He was Ajax's best attacker against us in the final. Seems to love Mourinho too judging by his pre match comments.

lysglimt

Scout
How's he progressed? He was Ajax's best attacker against us in the final. Seems to love Mourinho too judging by his pre match comments.
You mean least bad ? We should start tapping Abraham up - even he must realise that he is not gonna get chances at Chelsea. While we can point to Rashford, Lingard etc - .he will get his chance here

AshfordLad

Not so well unfortunately. He has basically had a similar season at Ajax to the one he had two seasons before at Vitesse.

If he was in the Dutch league last year he would have been fighting against Janssen and Milik to be the top scorer but ended up wasting pretty much two seasons due to the clusterfeckry that happened at Chelsea last season.