Tammy Abraham

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Off to a good start with Roma. Looking a good all round striker, more than we possibly saw at Chelsea.

2 years in Italy and we will be talking about a 70-80m transfer to England

Is he looking that good? They've scored 12 in 4 games, and he has only scored 1 of them.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
4 goals 2 assists in 15. His overall play has been pretty impressive, even if his stats don't stand out in any major way.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
4 goals 2 assists in 15. His overall play has been pretty impressive, even if his stats don't stand out in any major way.
Interesting as by most accounts his main strength was his consistent goalscoring and poaching ability, which obviously isn’t being shown yet this season.

I still think it’s great that he is testing himself in Italy, rather than staying on the Chelsea bench or going somewhere boring like Villa or Everton.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Interesting as by most accounts his main strength was his consistent goalscoring and poaching ability, which obviously isn’t being shown yet this season.

I still think it’s great that he is testing himself in Italy, rather than staying on the Chelsea bench or going somewhere boring like Villa or Everton.
He actually looked a really good all rounder for us in the 'honeymoon' phase and I actually said at the time I was more happier about that than his 7 goals in 3 games.

The thing with Tammy is his bottom level is really really bad, like effectively down to ten bad so it will be interesting to see how his relationship with Mourinho develops if/when that side comes out.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Still think he’s a better all round striker now than what he was at Chelsea

secondly, United scored less goals under Mourinho so I wouldn’t read too much into it yet