Team against Arsenal vs. Team against Chelsea and Liverpool

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
You had one shot in the first half which Almunia should have put round the post.
What about the Rafael header where he really should've scored?

I noticed something interesting that really does wrap up the difference in a nutshell. When Arsenal took a shot and VDS saved it, it was always Vidic and Smalling getting back first to clear the ball if he couldn't hold it. That happened once or twice, plus a couple of other times when VDS did keep a hold on it. But when Almunia was saving one of our shots, Fabio got in behind your defence to slot away the rebound for the first goal, and I noticed Hernandez did the same thing a couple of times in case he dropped it again.

Laphroaig

Pete got nine replies out of that. Fair play. I'm embarrassed now. But I am slightly worried that he's not simply wumming.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Thankfully footballs played over 90 minutes and the result is based on goals not shots. At least we can agree the best team won today.

December_16

Not at all, the team with the most possession usually wins. However, as today has exemplified that's not always the case.
Actually, all other recent games between United and Arse have also exemplified that's not always the case as well.

In a nutshell, you are our bitch!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
We played with seven defenders and still beat them, you can understand their frustration surely, must hurt them a lot to be as powerless as this against us and it's been going for a while.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
We had plenty of missed opps to get a shot on goal. At the end of the day you had one shot on target in 45 mins and scored because of a goalkeeping feck up.
You were fecking rubbish! Haha!

And you're talking horrendous bollocks in this thread. Your lot can't defend and we could easily have had four. All on the break but we were still closer to scoring more than you were to scoring. Possession means feck all if you can't do anything with it, and your lot looked lost today.

sincher

We weren't lucky. We completely did you tactically.

sincher

You were poor.

If you were watching Spurs, you'd have weighed straight in with it.

We were vulnerable and you completely failed to exploit it.

sincher

Bollocks you were saved by VdS and got all the breaks on the day. Your midfield was wall-to-wall shite.
Our midfield was deeply average, yes - you completely failed to take advantage.

VdS played well but you didn't threaten nearly enough.

We quite rightly considering our injuries set up with two banks of four and did you on the counter. Worked a treat and we could easily have had 4.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
What's your point here? Surely you don't think arsenal deserved to win?

sincher

What's your point here? Surely you don't think arsenal deserved to win?
He's grumpy and trying to make the best of it by winding United fans up. Arsenal were woeful today, though.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Bollocks you were saved by VdS and got all the breaks on the day. Your midfield was wall-to-wall shite.
A patched up United B team with one eye on the Champions League beat Arsenal's strongest possible side.

Who gives a feck how it happened? Do stats matter now after you protested they didn't midweek?

Why do you always heap the embarrassment on top of the misery for yourself? :lol:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
See, I would infract him for wumming but it's really not working. It's something close to pity now.

sincher

He's got nothing today. 'More possession', 'lucky', same old shite.

jeston

Who's the bitterest man in the living room? The bitterest man in the living room...

Man-United

peterstorey

Why can you never accept that other teams can be better than Arsenal and congratulate us instead of going on and on about how perfect you played and the other team were shit and still won.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
It was a routine save, no way should it have been batted back out into the danger zone.
Bullshit. Henrdez' header was top draw. There is no reason why the defnder let Fabio get goal side of him to get to any rebound. Edwin made the same save the other end, difference being he didn't have his defenders selling him out.

Sarni

You parked the bus and got lucky on the counter. Lucky, lucky, lucky I should be so lucky.
It happens every single time we play you apparently, I would say there is much more to it than luck, we are simply a far better team.

Sarni

If we played you instead of teams who actually put up a fight against us like Liverpool, Birmingham and Everton, we would be running away with the league right now.

Alex

Assuming you keep winning, playing your strongest available side and being brushed aside like a tsunami by a weakened United doesnt bode well for y'all