Team with the most two-footed attacking players

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Inspired by De Bruyne’s great left-footed cross. Defining two footed as someone who can regularly hurt the opposition using their weaker foot. Goals, assists. That sort of thing

i’ll kick things off...

City (not sure about all these ones?)
De Bruyne
Sterling
Gundogan

Liverpool
Mane
Firminho

Spurs
Kane

Son

United
Greenwood
Fernandes?

Idxomer

Pogba is very good using his weaker foot and he can definitely be classed as an attacking player.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This is in the wrong forum isn’t it

jem

It's such a delight to see a two-footed attacking player. It's one of the things I used to love about Nani.

OmarUnited4ever

Greenwood looks very natural playing with either foot, he is capable of shooting, passing, crossing, and running with the ball with either foot. Another one is Ousmane Dembele at Barcelona.

And the ones who I think were very similar to Greenwood and Dembele, Santi Cazorla and Pedro come to mind.

But I think there are other players who excel at shooting or crossing with their weaker foot but not as natural as Greenwood or Dembele, players like CR7, Lewa, Kane, Modric and others..

Teams wise, I think Barcelona got Dembele and Griezman.

Madrid got Modric, and I've seen Benzema shoot with his left foot and score goals.

In the EPL, I think Kane is the one who truly uses he weaker foot and attempt to shoot/score, not sure if other strikers to do the same (Martial maybe? Or Jeminez?)