Teams that other people seem to like who you’d like to see relegated.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
So, outside of the usual hated sides, who would you like to see go down, and why?

For me…

Brighton - why? My dislike of them began due to a fecking annoying, sanctimonious old twat at my work who supports them and makes constant snidely, passive aggressive remarks about bigger clubs as though the fact he supports Brighton somehow makes him a purist or something.

They’re like a really dull boring version of what Swansea were in the PL.

I like Potter, and I liked Hughton before him, but I find them a boring nothing team and I’d really like to see them relegated.

Who for you? Vent away.

Gandalf

Would love to see Everton go down. The never ending delusions of grandeur, spunking stupid money on garbage players and dinosaur managers and serving up football worse than Wimbledon circa 1988. Bugger off to the Championship for a few years and get some perspective.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I actually quite like THIS Leeds side tbh… they’re brilliant how Bielsa just will not shift in his mad bastard approach whoever they’re playing.

There’s something slightly crazy about them as a side… like a Batman villain in football team form or something!

Robertd0803

No one would miss West Ham. Or any Premier League team that begins with the letter B.

Newcastle getting relegated would be a good thing lets be honest.

AshRK

Relegated I would say Burnley. I would even wouldn't want to see norwich, westbrom in PL. Absolute boring sides.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Other people like Leeds. I'd like Leeds to lose the rest of their games, be relegates and spend another 20 years in the bottom of the league system.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I actually quite like THIS Leeds side tbh… they’re brilliant how Bielsa just will not shift in his mad bastard approach whoever they’re playing.

There’s something slightly crazy about them as a side… like a Batman villain in football team form or something!
They do adjust tactics depending on the opposition, not every adjustment has to mean the complete opposite of what you're used to doing (in England, pragmatism means know your place and park the bus)

Otherwise I agree

Bertie Wooster

Leicester (out of the current PL options, unless we're counting Liverpool or City as teams that others seem to like).

Last edited:

Not a plastic hoe.

Any of these:
Liverpool - fecking hate them and want them to go back to their flop years ( a relegation on top of that would be so nice).
West Ham - cant stand that club, their obnoxious fans and their over the top stadium quirks.
Spurs - irrelevant club I cant even fathom how they are considered a "big club" till now and seeing them get relegated before winning a trophy would be peak comedy.
Leeds - I dont need to elaborate do I.
Extra:
Juventus - dirty shady club, they need another relegation to pay for all the shady stuff they pull of in Italy.

Bertie Wooster

That Hurts !!
Why Leicester ??
No strong reason. :)

I'd much prefer City, Liverpool, etc, go down instead. But I was trying to base it on the OP requirement of 'teams other people (I took to mean neutrals) like'.

And I figure that applies to Leicester with your winning trophies as underdogs. And I guess, extending from that, with us failing to win trophies for 4 years, and the league for 8, there's a bit of irritation (and jealousy) in seeing a team like Leicester manage to achieve what we can't.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
If think a club like Everton, who burned such an insane amount of money for such a pathetic return, who keep hiring guys like Ancelotti and Benitze for coaches, keep signing players like James Rodriguez just deserve to be relegated for their sins.

NewYorkRed

Brentford after their sore loser manager’s comments.

Don’t think anyone likes them but Burnley for sure.

Newcastle for obvious reasons even though I actually used to like the club.

Cloud7

Burnley. I’ve just had enough of what they stand for.

Norwich. I’m not sure how popular they are, but their yo-yo act has become tiresome over the last decade. And when West Brom inevitably replace Norwich in a season or two I’ll say the same thing about them because the two of them are pretty interchangeable in this respect.

predator

Youth NITK
Leeds is a given but then again I enjoy the fact that we get to play them at least twice a season. I say this because Leeds fans have as much hatred for united than City or Liverpool do.

Newcastle, but only because of the takeover.
I've always liked Newcastle as a city and the club itself, because they have always had a big fan base and St James Park is very similar to OT (and geordies are pretty sound). Unfortunately, for us, they have been acquired with oil money and it is a genuine threat for us. Them getting relegated this season will delay their inevitable dominance, which is good for us.

macheda14

Would love to see Everton go down. The never ending delusions of grandeur, spunking stupid money on garbage players and dinosaur managers and serving up football worse than Wimbledon circa 1988. Bugger off to the Championship for a few years and get some perspective.
I do like another team in the league to share a burning hatred of Liverpool.

Hastar

Supports
Liverpool
Burnley... because....... Burnley
Relegated I would say Burnley. I would even wouldn't want to see norwich, westbrom in PL. Absolute boring sides.
Burnley. I’ve just had enough of what they stand for.

Norwich. I’m not sure how popular they are, but their yo-yo act has become tiresome over the last decade. And when West Brom inevitably replace Norwich in a season or two I’ll say the same thing about them because the two of them are pretty interchangeable in this respect.

Who the hell likes Burnley, apart from Burnley fans?

Nickelodeon

Brentford's managers comments have pissed me off. Hope they get relegated.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I do like another team in the league to share a burning hatred of Liverpool.
And yet they roll over and do feck all against them every single year.

Normally mine would be Leeds but I have to say I like Bielsa and his team. If only they were managed by Moyes. West Ham I just can't dislike really no matter how weird their fans are or how Moyesy their manager.

I'll have to say Brighton. I don't think anyone particularly likes Everton.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Brighton - why? My dislike of them began due to a fecking annoying, sanctimonious old twat at my work who supports them and makes constant snidely, passive aggressive remarks about bigger clubs as though the fact he supports Brighton somehow makes him a purist or something.
Sorry I didn't realise we obviously work together, I'd have been more sanctimonious on here if I had realised!

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
St. Pauli would be the one for me. Just don't like them, their fans are in it for the 'hipness' and have no idea about football.