Teams you miss or do not miss in Premier League / European Competition

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Bolton: Was great when they went for a poor man's galacticos, with Okocha, Hierro, Djorkaeff etc...Loved the way the fecked up Arse sometimes.

Stoke: Loved how under Pulis they had their own style, with the long ball and long throw ins, but some quality goals from Crouch. Great for nicking points of your rivals too, especially Arse.

Wigan: A Bolton-lite bringing in players from all over the world and that Figueroa chip. Annoying they got draw against us in 2012 hurt, but that was our own fault.

Kopral Jono

Werder Bremen, and all the teams from smaller nations that could upset the big teams in Europe until the late 90s/ early 00s: Rosenberg, Panathinaikos, Anderlecht, Red Star, Steaua, Celtic etc.
As the Champions League is becoming a bit stale and predictable, I find myself enjoying the Europa League more and more in recent years particularly for this reason.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
As the Champions League is becoming a bit stale and predictable, I find myself enjoying the Europa League more and more in recent years particularly for this reason.
Bosman ruling ruined the UCL surprise effect.

The fact that now rich teams can get as many foreigners as they want, makes the things easier for them.

Guardiola's City wouldn't be anywhere as good as they are if they could only get 3 foreigners on the pitch.

Loon

:lol:
Sheffield Wednesday. That Trevor Francis side in particular (Which Shoot! (or Match) predicted as league champions in 1993)