Teenage killer shares murder footage on social media (Ireland)

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
A teenage boy is in garda custody this afternoon after he allegedly killed a woman in an attack which he recorded and shared on social media.

The incident happened at a property in a rural area outside the Tullamore, Co Offaly earlier today.

The woman suffered fatal blunt force injuries in the alleged attack. Sources say the nature of the incident has caused “profound shock” to even experienced investigators.

In a statement this evening, gardai said the teenager arrested is known to the victim.
Grim grim grim. This is going to cause a lot of soul searching in Ireland over the next few months.

Santos J

It was his step mum apparently.

The amount of people asking for the video on Twitter is grim although unsurprising, answers the question from your shock videos thread the other day though I suppose! @Pogue Mahone

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
First matherto’s thread and now this

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
There must be some psychological reason why people would seek things like this out.
I'd want to see it out of morbid curiosity and sheer 'what the feck' value. I don't think I'll actively seek it out but if was available or somebody sent it me then I'd watch it.

It's clearly not a niche thing. Humans are easily fascinated creatures, something like this isn't something you see everyday, thankfully.

Perhaps it's related to 'doom scrolling'?
https://www.openaccessgovernment.or...cessively scrolling,bad for our mental health.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Sickening, but I'd watch the video, mainly because I am fascinated by extreme behaviour in humans and seeing how far the threshold of morbidity can be pushed.

Absolutely shocking crime though.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Yeah, found it (won't post it here for obvious reasons). It's definitely a 'fecking hell' but I feel like I've seen so much dark shit that it's just adding to the pile.