Ten Hag presser v Sociedad

ChaddyP

- Of course.
- Definitely

I love these answers
hes the complete opposite of Ralf :lol: :lol: . Ragnick was a journalists wet dream, Ten Hag is like banging your head against a rock trying to get something out of it :lol:

Revaulx

I know talk is cheap, but the contrast in verbal communication between Dalot and AWB could barely be any greater.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Love his press conferences, simple answers he gives unless it needs detail… there’s always an awkward silence, they’ll ask him something and he’ll say ‘definitely’ then they’ll wait to see if he says anything els :lol:

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
On Rashford

"Once again, it's difficult for me to talk about the past. What I see is a happy Marcus Rashford. We worked really hard the last two months with him on different aspects. He likes it, he wants to transfer it to the pitch. It started with happiness, he comes in every day, he enjoys it, he's smiling, a really positive vibe, and if you put all of those things together - like the way of play - and you are happy, you will contribute more to the team."
I see we still have someone in our setup who keeps banging on about vibes.

In my experience it's not a word you easily adopt as a non-native speaker (moods would be far more common).

Stadjer

I see we still have someone in our setup who keeps banging on about vibes.

In my experience it's not a word you easily adopt as a non-native speaker (moods would be far more common).
The Dutch language becomes more and more (polluted with) English. It is very normal these days to use English words in a Dutch sentence and vibe is one of those words. There is even a quote from ten Hag where, on Huntelaar his return to Ajax as part of the technical staff, he said that Huntelaar brings a positieve (positive) vibe to Ajax. Erik ten Hag his English might be shit heh but vibe is a word he knows. I think he is more familiair with the word vibe than with the word mood.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
The Dutch language becomes more and more (polluted with) English. It is very normal these days to use English words in a Dutch sentence and vibe is one of those words. There is even a quote from ten Hag where, on Huntelaar his return to Ajax as part of the technical staff, he said that Huntelaar brings a positieve (positive) vibe to Ajax. Erik ten Hag his English might be shit heh but vibe is a word he knows. I think he is more familiair with the word vibe than with the word mood.
Fair enough. I was going to ask if maybe it was a Dutch thing.

Shiva87

'Definitely'

One of the best answers I've seen from Ten Hag yet. In one response he has told the press that, if you ask me more "Ronaldo will start questions or Ronaldo can be a part of my plans questions" - you are not getting any time of my day.

He's said his peice and now he is shutting them down. Brilliant.

Also, i like how the United stories are being killed with a lot of his answers. Unless he gives them some fodder, the press don't have much more to say that they haven't already.

Yakuza_devils

The priority is to rest the first team especially Varane, Martinez, Eriksen, Bruno, Sancho. They are our spine.

Play the talented kids Garnacho and Zidane. Let's VDB, AWB, Heaton and the likes have some minutes.

We need to focus on Sunday to beat Crystal Palace.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I see a marginal improvement in his English nowadays --compared to when he first came. Grammatically more accurate and his choices/range of words have improved. And he has only been there a few months. Poch took a few years before attempting to conduct an interview in English.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
What’s health competition? Do they strangle each other in training?
Clearly Dalot was setting up the United fan base for their next commercial partnership:

Man Utd push Therabody global and target Indian market with DreamSetGo partnership

Manchester United will use the company’s Theraguns (handheld massage therapy devices) in their training facilities to prevent injury during practices and matches, and speed up recovery. The teams will also have access to Therabody’s pneumatic compressions device range, including RecoveryAir’s JetBoots, in the training rooms and on all away trips.
As part of the global partnership, players, and training staff will participate in education sessions with performance and wellness experts from Therabody University, the company’s educational division. Working with United’s medical team.

FatTails

Is AWB ever going to play again? Assuming Dalot being at the presser means he’s starting

GreatDane

The priority is to rest the first team especially Varane, Martinez, Eriksen, Bruno, Sancho. They are our spine.

Play the talented kids Garnacho and Zidane. Let's VDB, AWB, Heaton and the likes have some minutes.

We need to focus on Sunday to beat Crystal Palace.
I think a guy like Martinez should play, as he can rest between the games already being trained in the system. Can't change 11 players and expect to win, Sociedad aren't a bad team.

MegadrivePerson

I think a guy like Martinez should play, as he can rest between the games already being trained in the system. Can't change 11 players and expect to win, Sociedad aren't a bad team.
After coming off against Arsenal, it would make sense to rest him for this match and keep him fresh for the weekend. I'll be annoyed if he plays tonight and aggravates the injury.