ten Hag vs Gary Cotterill, Sky Sports

Laurencio

Yesterday:

Some background:

After the 4-0 defeat at Brentford:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...news/ten-hag-press-conference-united-24863546
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/erik-ten-hag-snubs-sky-27841694
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-sky-sports-reporter-gary-cotterill-w7zlff5fv

Cotterill should be banned from Old Trafford. Seems very bitter.
Seems a bit full of himself. He's launched a feud all on his own, before the man was even through the door. His tweet about "karma" just shows you that he thinks the universe revolves around him. "The universe made Ten Hag lose a match badly because he snubbed me." is next level self-absorption.

OrcaFat

ETH is a man of great conviction. He does not give one fecking shit what people think or say about him. He’s not fussed about being liked. I actually don’t think he worries about any consequences of his actions or cares that much if he gets sacked one day. He has his own moral code and will live or die by it.

It’s early to say this but I think we made a very good choice getting this guy.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
You know its the piss poor security that would be more of a concern

How can they get this close to a man that's in his car!!

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Rather than block this man, ten Hag should put his conduct in the spotlight and question Sky for having such a representative.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Rather than block this man, ten Hag should put his conduct in the spotlight and question Sky for having such a representative.
If Im not mistaken Sky have Melissa Reddy as the United correspodent (shes a big Liverpool fan but that doesnt matter, shes actually been quite good in her coverage of us).

My guess is she couldnt make the presser and this twat was sent on her behalf. Sky wont be sending him again.

phelans shorts

If Im not mistaken Sky have Melissa Reddy as the United correspodent (shes a big Liverpool fan but that doesnt matter, shes actually been quite good in her coverage of us).

My guess is she couldnt make the presser and this twat was sent on her behalf. Sky wont be sending him again.
I think he went because he’s the senior correspondent, and is currently based in Manchester covering the Mendy and Giggs trials. I too would guess he won’t be asked again, mind.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
He gets his oxygen from our clicks. If United fans stop reading his articles or turn over whenever he is on SSN, he'll either end up sacked, or demoted to some other club.

Time to back the manager. People on Twitter should block the prick and the rest of us should refuse to read or watch anything else he's involved in.
Seconded

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Cotterill is an entitled weapon. Also smacks a bit of xenophobia to me... I don't think he'd have acted the same way if it was a good old British Manager.

Anyway, glad ETH isn't giving him the time of day.
He's a Mourinho shill. You're making shit up in your head.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
You can be a shill for one foreign manager and treat another completely differently... Plus, Jose is seen as "one of us" for whatever reason.

Maybe he would treat an English manager the same,i just question it... I mean it's not like the press have a history of being harsher with foreign managers is it?

Boondog

And a twat. It's unbecoming for a man to openly worship another like that, even if he was a great manager. He should get off twitter and back in the kitchen to make Jose's sandwich.

Hughie77

ETH , has blanked the guy already so it looks like he won't be getting any change out of him. I think UTD have upped there security on the new players as well. ..

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I wasn't aware just what a bellend this fella is. The way he gives chase firing questions off like he's trying to hold a politician to account :lol: What a turkey.

Tony247

Did ETH take question from him this time? I think he is still getting snubbed.