Tennis 2019

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He's used to the hate when playing against Federer (most players in the world probably are by now) so hopefully he doesn't let it affect him or if it does, he channels the anger to play better like Ronaldo does.
To be fair, he doesn't like when the crowd cheers against him. Doesn't matter if he's playing Roger or someone else. It's his insecurity. Maybe he should just be himself and people will accept him more?

wr8_utd

:'(
To be fair, he doesn't like when the crowd cheers against him. Doesn't matter if he's playing Roger or someone else. It's his insecurity. Maybe he should just be himself and people will accept him more?
I can understand his point. When you're as good as the other two, it must tend to get a bit annoying that people still continue to cheer your opponents. Anyway, I hope it only drives him to play better and he can silence the crowd.

Giggsy92

Fed's a much bigger underdog than he was in 2015 I think. Hopefully that takes the pressure off him a bit but I can't see anything other than a Djokovic win sadly.

Jazz

I can understand his point. When you're as good as the other two, it must tend to get a bit annoying that people still continue to cheer your opponents. Anyway, I hope it only drives him to play better and he can silence the crowd.
If he would be himself he would be fine. He has plenty of respect. He's seeing things that aren't there. Trying to silence the crowd always doesn't make them like you any better.

Anyway match is on.

wr8_utd

Federer has peaked with his serving when it's mattered. Yes it wasn't great through the tournament but he's looked zoned in since the SF.

InfiniteBoredom

The depth Djokovic hits is incredible.

If Fed continues to serve well he can make TBs, but don’t bank on him winning many 10+ rallies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Federer serving well but loose with his groundstrokes. Quite a few errors early on the Djokovic serve.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Federer's groundstrokes are off today. And Novak isn't even serving well. Argh

wr8_utd

Cheering when Djokovic double faults. That's what you get when you're up against Federer.

wr8_utd

With Federer serving this well, think it's definitely going to be Novak who blinks first.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
In all the years watching Federer I'm struggling to recall if there was ever an instance where the camera cut to his wife and she was smiling.

A stern woman.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Federer is so fecking enjoyable to watch. Has had easy holds so far as well, but I feel he really needs to take the first set.

Jazz

The way these two are going we're going to have a tie break. Both holding serve well.