Tennis 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
This looked like it could be a battle after the 2nd set. Shame really.

On the other hand, now I can go to bed :wenger:

Brophs

The One and Only
I won’t get to watch it unfortunately but I reckon this year’s winner will come out of the Badosa v Halep match. I like Jabeur, but I think the other two are better match players.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Make no doubt about it, genuine future talents here. Sure they are flawed, but that's age.

Alcarav has no right to this complete at 19, capable of competing on any surface already. He's in extremely rare company in that regard.
Yeah, Alcaraz is 19 but his game is already adult in full, he just lacks experience. On the other hand, Sinner will never be as explosive but he is still working on his game and even mentally now with Cahill.

The Hilton

Kyrgios is so frustrating to watch, so talented but falls apart when things don't go his way.

wr8_utd

:'(
Nicks injury disappeared in the fifth and he was back to serving bombs. Looks like we'll get yet another Nick Rafa match in the semis (if Rafa makes it). Nick definitely isn't losing to Garin.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Zandschulp is a bit boring in both playingstyle and demeanor. I like Rijthoven far more

Ibi Dreams

Kyrgios match was surprisingly dull today. Decent win from him though.

On the women's side Halep absolutely demolished the number 4 seed. Breezed through the match like it was nothing. A good bet to win the tournament

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Just seen the press dude asking kyrgios about his red shoes and cap. Press dude was getting proper wound up and his nickers in a right twist :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
What a weird loss of concentration by Nadal. Im sure Botic will just lose his serve now though.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Nadal is playing so poorly, this is really not good enough.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Nadal is playing so poorly, this is really not good enough.
I don't think so poorly id the right way to describe it, just not at his top level yet, if he gets to the final he'll probably be playing a lot better, I think both this match and the one against Sonego were pretty good improvement from the 2 matches before them.

The Hilton

The men's final contestants has been a foregone conclusion since the draw was made, no threats whatsoever to the big guys especially on grass.

MattofManchester

The men's final contestants has been a foregone conclusion since the draw was made, no threats whatsoever to the big guys especially on grass.
Kyrgios is a massive test for Nadal, always has been, but Fritz is first up.

Bombing servers with big games have always been problematic for Nadal at Wimbledon.

SinNombre

Hard to gauge either of Djokovic or Nadal’s form given their cakewalk draws so far.

Sinner is like this generation’s Djokovic and will be crushed. Fritz will give more trouble to Nadal especially if he doesn’t get tight towards the end of the sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.