g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Tennis 2023

Superunknown

That's an awful shot to attempt there. Could cost him the match...Djokovic is starting to come back into it.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Novak breaks. Looking like a 5 setter...

wr8_utd

:'(
I put in a cheeky bet on Novak to win this game at 6.5/1 when Carlos went 15-0 up. Worked out well :lol:

wr8_utd

People just don't learn. So many saying Djoko looks done early in the 4th. The man is never done. He may still lose this but he's never done early in the 4th set of a Slam match.

wr8_utd

Novak is so aggressive right now and doing it well. When he's playing close to his best, he's just a completely superior player.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Feels a bit like Fed Nadal first Wimbledon final

Zen

Wouldn't bother you if you just watched for the Tennis instead of wanting Novak to lose of course.

Zen

Nah, he's riding high on his juice now. Alcaraz can't rely on his serve so much, but when/if that ever comes... he's gonna be a brutal player. I mean he already is, but he takes this set if he had a strong serve for instance.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I stopped falling for it around 5-6 years ago I believe. The man is a robot. He can't be beaten in these situations.
Yeah, I tend to never fall for it anymore, but Carlos just looked too good at the start of the 4th. Untill he lost focus for like 30 seconds.

Skills

Snitch
Feels like Alcaraz has run out of gas now. He ran too hard at the start of the 4th and then lost focus on the important game on his own serve

Zen

Carlos is going to get weird criticisms should he lose this, despite the fact he would of overachieved to what every single one of those critical voices expected of him. Not sure I'm ready for the brutal toxicity that is the Tennis fanbase.... so fecking do it brother, save me from that!

wr8_utd

Yeah, I tend to never fall for it anymore, but Carlos just looked too good at the start of the 4th. Untill he lost focus for like 30 seconds.
Even if Novak went a break down, I'd still expect him to win. I also still have mental scars from Nadal vs Djokovic at AO 12 and the semi final at Wimbledon.