Terror attack in Moscow music hall | Do not post shooting videos or dead bodies

Bert_

The US/UK warning was about ISIS-K attack wasn't it?

Not everything has to be a false flag. Sounds daft just writing that!

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
The US/UK warning was about ISIS-K attack wasn't it?

Not everything has to be a false flag. Sounds daft just writing that!
I'm not sure the warning explicitly mentioned ISIS but I think that was the hint, yeah.

RedDevilQuebecois

ISIS did not perform such major hit outside of Arabic-speaking countries in a while. Why now and there though if they did?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The massive fire outside the building doesn't come across as an ISIS tactic. Nor does that fact that at least one gunman simply allowed himself to be calmly apprehended.

Pickle85

You don't detect sarcasm. My point is if you're using past incidences to think every attack afterwards is a false flag, then why not say it for the US and 9-11.

Both are equally ridiculous to suggest right now.
Because the two aren't comparable and to make that comparison is ludicrous.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
ISIS did not perform such major hit outside of Arabic-speaking countries in a while. Why now and there though if they did?
I think the ongoing theory regarding their potential involvement is Russia's political relations with Taliban (with whom ISIS-K are very much in conflict).

Far too early to tell though since ISIS' (or anyone else's for that matter) involvement is pretty much a baseless speculation at the moment.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Because the two aren't comparable and to make that comparison is ludicrous.
Why not? There were I think 13 high ranking signatories on the US attack and the only one who rejected it was JFK. Not imagine him being replaced with a dumb arse like Bush, why is it so out of the question given the US military was willing to do it decades before but Russia doing it again is a certainty?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
A small handful of gunmen, when they weren't busy shooting up the inside, apparently also had time to start a massive fire.

harms

Staff
A small handful of gunmen, when they weren't busy shooting up the inside, apparently also had time to start a massive fire.

I'd imagine that it's not that hard to do with explosives. And there were explosions.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
There's been fighting between Russia and IS militants in the North Caucasus recently - probably related to that, I imagine.

Vitro

Why not? There were I think 13 high ranking signatories on the US attack and the only one who rejected it was JFK. Not imagine him being replaced with a dumb arse like Bush, why is it so out of the question given the US military was willing to do it decades before but Russia doing it again is a certainty?
It’s quite a bit more probable in this situation considering the person responsible for the previous false flag is still in power.

Still, it’s speculation which can probably be avoided for now.

Westerkerk

Sad truth is that even if this atrocity has been carried out by some arbitrary terrorist cell linked to ISIS, for example, it will still be cloaked and reclothed to point the finger at the west and ultimately Ukraine.

To what end? I shudder to think.

Kyonn

Can you please provide a source for this?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
They were armed with explosives and firing guns indiscriminately. What is so outlandish about a fire starting from that?
The firing of guns apparently happened against people inside the building. From what has been shown, it looks like most of the fire is on the outside, when the building is massive (ie. internal gunfire wouldn't be sufficient to start a massive exterior fire). They could've obviously taken the time to start fires before the went inside and began shooting.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
It’s quite a bit more probable in this situation considering the person responsible for the previous false flag is still in power.

Still, it’s speculation which can probably be avoided for now.
Exactly, it's disrespectful to those who have died right now to pull the topic towards conspiracy theories.

Can you please provide a source for this?
It was called Operation Northwood.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Quite amazing that the fire hasn't even been put out and people are still dying, yet some have already concluded and firmly believe that this is a false-flag operation. It took one to say it for it to spread like a wildfire.

Don't you want to wait a bit? Could be one, could be something entirely different.

harms

Staff
From what has been shown, it looks like most of the fire is on the outside
From what has been shown where? The building itself is on fire, not the outside of the building. If you're counting the roof as the outside... either you or I don't understand how the fires work.

And, again, there were multiple explosions, not just gunfire.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Yeah, like a covert mission deep inside enemy territory would use a vehicle with Ukrainian plates :lol:

I'll bet there's a copy of SimCity in the van, too.
They re probably gonna "find" a Ukrainian flag with a swastika on it as well. :lol:

RiP to the innocent victims. I assume they all thought they were just going for a nice night out.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Reminder that not all perps have been caught yet.

Suedesi

Given past history and ongoing events, the options are:

- False flag (a replay of the 99 apartment bombings)
- Rogue Chechans (obviously not controlled by Kadyrov)
- Rogue Russians displeased with life under Putin
- Russian, anti Ukraine war mercenaries such as those recently making cross border incursions (the unlikeliest of options)
You're ignoring the most obvious culprit, you know the country who's engaged in a war of self defense with Russia

For bonus points, I'm going to throw in there Israel as well

harms

Staff
Visegrad is a terrible source, and Medvedev says a lot of crazy shit in any case.
They're quoting him correctly although it's pointless to make any conclusions from his nonsense posts.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
You're ignoring the most obvious culprit, you know the country who's engaged in a war of self defense with Russia

We covered the Ukrainians by way of the Russian expats they are using for cross border incursions.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City

I'm having a hard time believing that Ukraine would do that. There's absolutely nothing to gain from this, on the contrary.

Last edited:

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich

I absolutely knew we’d see you pop up in the thread the moment you had an opportunity to criticise Ukraine.