Thank god that's over

Irwin99

We'll be saying the same next year. The same players we've had for the last 8-9 years will be back for next season and will be giving us the same crap yet again.

lsd

The Oracle
Football can now be avoided for the summer and we can all try and forget the last 10 months ever happened

Never been as glad to have a season over . May next season take forever to start

Jeffthered

Cricket, Rugby and World Athletics. That's my Summer and Autumn schedule. May watch Tiger too.

I can't think about United until late July.. at the earliest.

DRM

This is just the beginning mate, it's gonna get a whole lot worse next season trust me

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
When was the last time we won? I actually can't remember.

Some fans are saying words to the effect of "roll on summer", as if that's when its all going to get fixed. I doubt there'll be much of an overhaul. Who is even going to want to come here? And the players we want to keep, are they going to want to stay through this mess? Are the board going to give an inexperienced manager a good couple of hundred million quid?

I predict that the players we desperately want rid of will be the ones we're stuck with next season. Captain Young, Phil Jones, and all that lot who nobody else would want, whilst the summer is absorbed by weeks of Pogba and De Gea "forcing a move" rumours.

It's gonna get a bit grim.

Muppetry_man

Reading in the Twitter Tranfers topic ... Germany
Has been a wild ride this season I have to say. I would like us now to focus on the transfer business and get some dealings done before the middle of June. No need to wait for the start of the preseason. The earlier we get them, the faster they will adjust to the Manchester life!

Acquire Me

I am happy the season is over. I look forward to see (hopefully) real changes in the summer.

Morpheus 7

Horrible season, it's been a tough year. Don't think anybody believed it wouldn't be after lack of changes last year.

Hamadovich86

I think this season has done me in, I feel dead inside as I was after the loss to the scousers before Mourinho got the sack. I have no faith in the owners, Woodward, the rest of the management team or the scouting team and unfortunately I have doubts about Ole and his staff as well (although I hope im at least wrong about them). Next season could be worse, the league is more competitive than ever before with the teams above and below us far better equipped to improve than we are.

passing-wind

Future is bleak under Ole and the ownership. Sick and tired of this historic club making bad decisions after bad decisions.

Embarrassing for the fans and a disgrace

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Just to clear up, I know that this isn't the end of the bad times, however like I said I can forget about it for the summer

cyberman

Couldn't care less about CL. We won away in Paris and Turin yet we were still miserable. No point in crying about it if success is judged by competing v Barca at Camp Nou in the state we're in.
Nor should transfers really matter in EL since we played silly beggars over Jose last year while applauding Woodward for tightening the purse strings and saving the funds for this summer since..you know..it would have been wasted last year and here we are. That money was never going to to rollover, this is their excuse for us not to spend big. Its a perfect storm for them.
I expect us to sell Pogba and fund who we do buy and on we go.
Hopefully we can pull some gems out of the bag but we've brainwashed ourselves into thinking Martial, Rashford, Shaw and fecking Pereira are fantastic players in waiting since they were so good that Jose tried to stifle them so Im not holding much hope out there.
Seems i can't wait for the end of next season!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Awful season and end of the season but infinitely more optimistic for next season them I was at this time last year at the end of last season. We finished 2nd on 81 points and had an FA Cup final yet it was obvious that this season was always going to be a waste of time and a woeful season. We might not become a world class side with Ole but let's at least develop in a positive sense, and with youngsters like Greenwood, I think there will be a lot to be encouraged about.

Eriku

If nothing else the first few months of Ole’s reign were the stuff of fairytales. Haven’t enjoyed being a United fan that much since Fergie left.

Hope that some shrewd purchases and a solid pre-season will allow us to look good for longer that come next season.

Smithy89

Gonna be worst next season with Ed running things and Ole in charge.

Red Royal

If nothing else the first few months of Ole’s reign were the stuff of fairytales. Haven’t enjoyed being a United fan that much since Fergie left.

Hope that some shrewd purchases and a solid pre-season will allow us to look good for longer that come next season.
THIS

It just reminded me/us of why we love this club. That night in Paris, the away FA Cup wins scoring 5 in a match oh dear God I hope they come back soon.

AJ10

Can't wait for next season with the same players.

CallyRed

Unless Ole pulls a miracle out of arse, it will be more of the same next season. Probably worse. Mid table beckons.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
It’s a long shot but I hope you lot are back up there next season, winning every game bar 2. Losing only against the Blades ;)