g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Thank you Mkhi

dogwithabone

Kept dignified when things weren’t going well for him and Jose leaving him completely out of match day squads.

Best of luck to him, although I hate Arsenal.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He’ll do well there. It’d be just our luck that he’ll start playing well consistently and Sanchez will get injured or something! :p

He stayed classy till the end, he was unplayable on his day but ultimately that was too few matches over a season and a half. He offered very little when off form. I genuinely think Arsenal’s system/ wengers managerial approach and the fact there’s lower expectations there will all suit him down to the ground.

SteveW

Best of luck. Didn't live up to expectations but games us some nice moments last season and scored most of our best goals.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Good luck to him, he didn't show his true potential with us unfortunately but there is a good player in there still, maybe Arsenal might bring it out in him more.
I wouldn't class him as a flop with us, it just didn't work out

Davistiano

Although I am happy to see Alexis7 joining us, I feel very sad to see Mkhi go...for some reason I really like him and feels a bit similar to how I like Chicharito - they seem to be genuinely loving our club.

All the best and thanks for everything you have done in RedDevil shirt!

Foxbatt

Good luck to him. No way he was a flop. He scored very important goals for us during his very short time here. How can anyone forget the back flip and his goal in the Final in the Europa?

arthurka

He has been dire lately and him moving on was the best thing for both.. Hope he gets his mojo back. Good luck Mkii

kthanksbye

I'd be more disappointed if we had given up on him in a season and a half and sold him without seeing how he does in a well oiled attack, but the fact that we sent him to Arsenal to bring in a player like Sanchez makes complete sense of this.

All the best Mkhitaryan.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I really thought he was going to kick on this season when he got off to a good start, but it didn't last long and he went back to give terrible performances. He wouldn't have turned that around at this club. This is a good solution for all parties. A flop, but seems like a top bloke

Brightonian

That scorpion kick goal alone makes his time with us worth it for me. One of a bunch of wonderful moments from him, along with important goals and a big shiny Europa League trophy.

Thanks Miki!

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I'd be more disappointed if we had given up on him in a season and a half and sold him without seeing how he does in a well oiled attack, but the fact that we sent him to Arsenal to bring in a player like Sanchez makes complete sense of this.

All the best Mkhitaryan.
He's been moved on because he's stopping us from being a well oiled attack. Pogba, Martial, Lukaku all facilitate each other and work well. Mkhitaryan runs into too many dead ends and his final ball is inconsistent. All he had left to give was defensive contribution; which is not a priority for a no.10.

prateik

The Europa League contributions + goal in the final and that scorpion kick. Definitely memories for a lifetime.

Hope he does well...

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I like Mkhi a lot.

More so off the field than on it tbh, he comes across really well. I wish him all the best.

dr.twinny

Thanks for the great moments you had with us Mhki. Shame it didn't work out but all the best in the future (except against us)!

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Class act on and off the pitch. Thanks for the memories Henrikh and good luck at the Arse.

dave1956

A player who I thought has a wide range of skills and could be a game changer if allowed the space and time. However, when pressed seemed to lose his self belief in his own ability, and faded from the game. Whether this was down to how he was asked to play or his own mental character I do not know. Hope he can find his level at his new club.

Shame it didn't work out. He was fantastic for us in flashes, I think Arsenal will suit his style much better.

crossy1686

career ending
Shame it didn't work out. He was fantastic for us in flashes, I think Arsenal will suit his style much better.
Don't get where this is coming from. Can you name more than two occasions where he was fantastic? So far this thread is largely basing his contributions to the scorpion kick and the EL final. He was good for us in flashes but he was terrible the other 90% of the time.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Don't get where this is coming from. Can you name more than two occasions where he was fantastic? So far this thread is largely basing his contributions to the scorpion kick and the EL final. He was good for us in flashes but he was terrible the other 90% of the time.
He spent half of last season 'preparing' and spent a quarter of this season frozen out of the squad. Thats basically half of his time here not even playing :lol:

Wilt

Obviously talented, wish him well at Arsenal .....but not against us!

meamth

Mikhi, thank you for everything. Especially for that performances in Europa League, and of course that scorpion kick goal.

Good luck for your future endeavors with Arsenal and just don't score against us. Thank you Mikhi!

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Contributed a lot in our Europa Cup win, and that scorpion kick goal was something special.

Like he says, life goes on.

Sterling Archer

Classy and heartfelt message there. I was hoping to see him have a breakout third season for us, but as he says must go on. Thank you Micki!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That message to the fans shows what a class act he is. Wish him the best. He'll be going into my fantasy team.

Steven7290

Felt so bad seeing him leave because he seems like the player who absolutely enjoy wearing a United badge, and very decent person outside the pitch. But the move only makes sense, life moves on I guess.

Pscholes18

So what happens or what would you think if he crushes it at Arsenal? Assists/goals etc?

Wish it would of worked out for him here...seems a good guy....never forget that back heel volley.

BTG

I'll miss what he was capable of when he was playing well, but far too often he would disappear.