The 2024 Carabao Cup Final - Chelsea V Liverpool

saivet

I don’t think there is anything wrong with the rule. Villa have been doing it all season and somehow getting away with it. It’s abusing the rules
Not so much that I have an issue with the rule but visually it looks soft. I don't think that's a reason to scrap the rule but rarely looks outrageous.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I’ve noticed decisions going against Liverpool are always extra seismic like decisions as if every club doesn’t have ridiculous decisions go against them.
Football is over for everybody, not just me.

And don't get me wrong, I half want Chelsea to win and qualify for the UECL just to see Todd's face. Had VvD's goal against Luton been cancelled in the same way I would have been fecking livid!

Asger

Don't worry guys. Its always gonna be a 90 min goal winner for Liverpool.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Gakpo is rather poor on the ball.

Josep Dowling

Football has got to a point where it’s ruined. Fans thinking Caicedo should be sent off for accidental studs on the ankle. The Liverpool goal shouldn’t be ruled out either. At least they showed a decent angle for the Chelsea offside at half time, don’t know why they can’t show that angle at the time of the incident.

Scanny

You're missing a good game.... just turn the sound off !
Watching the rugby. Preferable to watching either Liverpool or Chelsea. I’m done with football this weekend after that diabolical United performance yesterday.

Withnail

Van Djik isn't touching Chilwell, it's 100% contact from one direction. And Van Djik was still Chilwell's man so that foul was happening regardless of any offside.
So you think that they should give a pen for him having hold of his shirt, which was absolutely inconsequential to whether or not he scored, because Liverpool also cheated by blocking off the defender?

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Elliott waddles round the pitch like a mini version of the honey monster.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Jesus Christ Gallagher