The 2024 Carabao Cup Final - Chelsea V Liverpool

Heinzesight

All for rival fans on here but seriously, your team just won a cup! Text a friend. Pull your pud. Have a drink. Jesus :lol: …nah, do you know what, I’ll post on Red Cafe!

ken11

ETH and Man Utd should take note - how to get a job done without (injury) excuses.

Toblerone92

Any chance Neville could climb out of Klopp’s arse? Absolutely insufferable commentary once again. Really hope Ratcliffe bulldozes Hotel Football.

United Hobbit

Mudryk looks as soft as Antony. They don't look like a team, rather like us, a bunch of individuals who miss chances for fun

Nick7

Whatever about our manager but im very glad I was wrong and we didn’t go for Poch. Jesus Christ that was awful

United Hobbit

Whatever about our manager but im very glad I was wrong and we didn’t go for Poch. Jesus Christ that was awful
I didn't want him either because of the lack of trophies. Ive lost faith in ETH but glad we aren't regretting not getting Poch

Abhinav

Glad Klopp is leaving at the end of season - wish they fall harder than we did after SAF left.

Bangor_Red

All for rival fans on here but seriously, your team just won a cup! Text a friend. Pull your pud. Have a drink. Jesus :lol: …nah, do you know what, I’ll post on Red Cafe!
I don't get it. I read the rawk posts on here for a laugh. But would never enter my mind to go there even to wind up never mind try to have conversations.

I hate Liverpool. But I really think their fans are so obsessed with us. When we were top they wanted to bring us down. When we are crap surely you'd forget about us, but no.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
This Chelsea project is the single biggest feck up in football history.

1 billion on Disasi, Caicedo, Jackson, Mudryk etc…

Absolutely unbelievable. Books will be written about Todd Boelhy and he won’t like them.

Terrific Tangerine

Supports
Blackpool
I'm not sure what the bigger factor is.

Klopp can make a competitive team out of almost nothing.

Or

Chelsea haven't got a single player who can finish.

They would have had 3 by 90 minutes if there was a striker in the team.

Fergies Gum

Who is that pathetic executive in the cream jacket that is refusing to shake any of the players hands?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Have Liverpool got injuries? I don’t think anybody’s mentioned it