Television The Apprentice 2019

United Hobbit

How on earth did Lottie "forget" to put her costs in her business plan surely that's the most important part?! She then said she had done them!

You could totally see her running those events though for only those deemed elite enough by her! I thought at the start of the episode they said she had a wellness retreat for women and I thought that would do very well but what she actually wants to do and the lack of figures... shes back next week isnt she to help in the final :lol:

Lewis would have been very easy to invest in if he had just stuck to digital marketing

I wonder if he will go for the recruitment company as it's safer and with his contacts he will be able to network her with the FTSE 100 companies they were talking about her needing to get though didnt they recently invest in someone who had a similar company?

Was disappointed by the episode the interviews are my favourite but it felt really rushed barely saw them with each interviewer, would rather have no after show and dedicate the whole hour and a half to the actual interviews and boardroom.

Next week if I was choosing people for my team I'd pick Thomas first

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Lottie will be on made in Chelsea next season.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Lottie will be on made in Chelsea next season.
Possibly, I suspect she will be on Good Morning Britain etc trying to prove that there are a young Conservatives out there. She'll eventually turn out to be the new Katie Hopkins.

hobbers

Lottie confirming what we all knew all along. No interest at all in business, was purely there to up her instagram game. Lewis utterly useless as expected. This season all of the guys have been on a whole new level of moron.

Could have called the recruitment/headhunter and the bakery businesses ending up in the final two from the very first week, had we known all the business plans up front.

Fluctuation0161

Lottie confirming what we all knew all along. No interest at all in business, was purely there to up her instagram game. Lewis utterly useless as expected. This season all of the guys have been on a whole new level of moron.

Could have called the recruitment/headhunter and the bakery businesses ending up in the final two from the very first week, had we known all the business plans up front.
Katie Hopkins wannabbee. Sad state of affairs.

Stick

Supports
Liverpool
Possibly, I suspect she will be on Good Morning Britain etc trying to prove that there are a young Conservatives out there. She'll eventually turn out to be the new Katie Hopkins.
I missed the Katie series of the Apprentice. Was she any good? Lottie just seem an entitled child who was a self proclaimed expert in everything.

saivet

Is this the worst Apprentice final?

Awful advert, and logo from Scarllet's team.

Now a very nervous pitch from Carina.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Scarletts biggest mistake was picking Marriane first... Absolute waste of space.

She had all the naff ones on her team in fact... Karina had the dream team by comparison! Tom was great, and the advert was really good.

Out of the bad bunch of 2019 was the rightful winner I reckon

slyadams

I was very surprised Sugar went for the retail option. Its quite easy for him to invest in relatively small volumne high margin businesses and get a bit of a return. To get a good return from a bakery they really will need to open quite a few stores, and that's really tough.