Television The Big Bang Theory

Lance Uppercut

I tried to watch it a couple of times. I hate it. They are so dislikeable.

Bross

Noggie Pez Dispenser
Chillin with Giggsy at the Retardment Castle
I really enjoy it except every episode with Amy Farrah Fowler. Such a stale character. She could have been a fun entry in one episode - dont understand why they make her a major character. Shes just a female, more boring and uninteresting version of Sheldon.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Yeah, Amy is such a shit character. Doesn't help that she's fugly either. And Howard's squeaky-voiced bird can feck off as well.

I like the episodes with Wil Wheaton. Sheldon having a nemesis is funny and believable.

Retirantmobs

Stokke Stalker - smells of fish
Yeah, Amy is such a shit character. Doesn't help that she's fugly either. And Howard's squeaky-voiced bird can feck off as well.

I like the episodes with Wil Wheaton. Sheldon having a nemesis is funny and believable.
I like Amy Farrah Fowler, find some of her lines quite funny. I can just put TBBT on a sit and watch it all day.

2x G.N. Sweepstake Winner, Apprentice Winner 2013
Somewhere between a rock and a hard place.

Mate, I would have my way with Bernadette. Don't know what it is about her but it gets me going!

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Love Sheldon, think he's hilarious.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Worst show on television. Fails in it's purpose of being funny.

The_Red_Hope

Worse than that other Chuck Lorre masterpiece 'Two and a Half Men'? I find BBT quite funny at times. It's a bit repetitive and formulaic but they do have some nice geeky jokes thrown in here and there.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I had the misfortune of watching something called Two Broke Girls recently, that's the worst comedy I've seen for ages.

BBT is ok, pretty inoffensive, watchable stuff (i would put it on the same level as Friends).

Dave89

This week's (US) episode:

Really? Really? A fecking daydream/fantasy episode? What the fecking feck? 100th episode too, you'd think they'd have done something better than that. I love this show but that episode was a joke

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Deserves only to exist as a crap recurring sketch on Saturday Night Live, or some other rubbish. Nothing to it at all except "costheyrenerdsgetit?"

Lance Uppercut

I have had one of my unpredictable changes of heart. I like this now.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
It was good for two seasons. Is very stale now.

Jokes earlier were smart as well and play on a lot of scientific stuff. Now they are making jokes any run of the mill sitcom makes.

Leonard-Penny thing is very tedious now. They handled that very badly. Raj has not progressed as a character at all. Sheldon has turned into a cartoon now.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I hate Raj, hate Howard. I still like Sheldon and Leonard-Penny. Not a bit fan of Leonard's relationship with whatever Raj's sister is called.

Sw33t

I hate Howard with a passion, not fond of Leonard or Raj, like Sheldon a lot still and love Penny :drool:

Like Amy too!

Cold_Boy

Hated it at first.

But love it now.

"How I met" was decent but not anymore.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Hated it at first.

But love it now.

"How I met" was decent but not anymore.
Same here. Watched the first episode when it first came out because the ads looked good but thought it was shit. Watched half the 2nd one and came to the same conclusion.

I never touched it again until they replaced Friends with it on E4 and now I love it.

sammymc

it bugged me for ages that I recognised yer woman Amy and couldnt figure out what from (though obviously not enough to google her) finally it dawned on me....fecking blossom.

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
Ahem, since when was 39 deemed old?

Revan

Assumptionman
The season 5 was pretty average. I liked most season 2 and 3 but after it has a decrease in quality.

Supports
Barcelona
Tonight was the best episode of season 6 so far .

Hawking's joke :lol: