The Championship 2018/19 - Play-off final

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Full time!!

Have to be happy with a team we've beaten 3-0 away and 4-0 at home but football is weird and they are much better with Marriott and Mount in the attack.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Lampard:lol: Well done to him.

Well done to Leeds as well, they played very well.

Mr. United

I don’t believe there is in any of England’s domestic competitions now
Ah thanks I did not know that! I thought the rule was definitely there in at least the Mickey Mouse cup from the semis?

Edit: Almost done with my 3 posts so Buh-Bye leeds, was a fantastic game! Hope the final can be even better!

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but did that fairplay goal with Aston Villa have any significance in the end? Like if they had won would they have gone up automatically or what? I wasn't really following the table at the time.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Wonderful tribute to Doris Day here from Derby fans and players - class :)

Wayne's World

Think this was Leeds big chance to go up. Can't see Bielsa staying next season and his methods can lead to players failing out with him so he might even decide to leave this summer.

Can't see Villa losing to that Derby team either.

Bojan11

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but did that fairplay goal with Aston Villa have any significance in the end? Like if they had won would they have gone up automatically or what? I wasn't really following the table at the time.
No

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Well done Lampard. Hope they batter Villa in the final.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
No relevance. They fecked it up greatly with home loss to Wigan right before that

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
They'd have had a shot for 2nd but needed a 15 swing for goal difference so not really.

Melville Red

Nice to see a young English manager getting one over another over rated foreigner.
I enjoyed that game. I actually think I want Derby to come up now instead of Villa, only because that wonderful chap Terry is employed by Villa.