The Championship 2018/19 - Play-off final

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Rooting for Derby because of Harry Wilson but I wouldn't mind Villa going back up again either.

Kapardin

Villa is my pick, but I suppose it will be interesting to see how Lampard copes with the premier league if Derby get promoted.

redshaw

Wouldn't mind seeing Villa go up, big club who could make a go of it with the big money available just for staying in the PL. Not that bothered either way.

Think we should bring Axel back and hope he has a good game today really.

red4ever 79

Good start by Villa. Does anyone think we should be looking at Grealish? Genuine question as I havent seen much of him, however May and Paddy were hyping him up the other day

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Took a punt on Axel first goal at 66/1 :lol:

Should have scored

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I'm guessing he is right footed!
I sprayed a nice pass with his left foot just before it too. I thought he's ambidextrous which will be useful for us next season.

Oh no.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Ming's to get a red card in this one.
Also I'd very much like us to go for Grealish, lovely player.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
just spent 5mins patrolling for a stream, and failing in usual places.

anyone help a brother out? PM?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Does Grealish actually wear shinpads? Not sure why him having his socks down pisses me off but it does
You see a few players do this, as there's no legal size limit apparently, just you have to wear "shinpads"

His risk, and you can imagine those shins must get black and blue, as his ones seem to protect about 20% only.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Such low quality teams, both of them. Whichever comes up is going straight down.

Can't really say about Villa but 99% sure if Derby win this, they will be straight back down again next season. They're a fairly pedestrian team.

Such low quality teams, both of them. Whichever comes up is going straight down.
Just posted the same. They're both rubbish but at least Villa have a bit of spark in Grealish. Derby offer nothing.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Can't really say about Villa but 99% sure if Derby win this, they will be straight back down again next season. They're a fairly pedestrian team.
They'll probably beat their previous record under Jewell. Now that would be funny! :D