The Championship 2018/19 - Play-off final

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Just posted the same. They're both rubbish but at least Villa have a bit of spark in Grealish. Derby offer nothing.
That's the thing, if Villa make it they aren't holding on to him. Derby are most disappointing, the likes of Wilson, Lawrence and Mount told to play nothing football.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

He only followed them because he liked their name. :lol:

El Zoido

Villa are clearly the better side despite not playing particularly well. Derby are going to need some magic to win this one from here.

Dante

Average bang
Villa have a lot more star quality, that much is clear.

I guess they've struggled in the league due to complacency. I think if they can hold on to their stars and invest a bit, they'll fare well in the PL. There are definitely Premier League level players in this side.

Bojan11

I guess they've struggled in the league due to complacency. I think if they can hold on to their stars and invest a bit, they'll fare well in the PL. There are definitely Premier League level players in this side.
Four of their starters today are loanees, so they ain’t keeping much of the players.

El Jefe

Villa's experience is showing a lot more in this game. I think they'll be a dreadful side in the PL as half of the team we're awful when they played in the league.

Second half should be much better though. There's too much on the line for it not to so I wouldn't rule Derby out yet.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Villa's experience is showing a lot more in this game. I think they'll be a dreadful side in the PL as half of the team we're awful when they played in the league.

Second half should be much better though. There's too much on the line for it not to so I wouldn't rule Derby out yet.
Half expecting Wilson to dig Derby and Lampard out of yet another hole with a free kick. Not that Wilson's general play is anything special.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

They've been brilliant in the league since Christmas really.
Just Villa got off to a terrible start and we're playing catch up from then.
They have some serious finances at Villa so I'd expect Wolves level of backing in the market.

Broad Street Bullies

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
What a lousy keeper. Derby haven't offered anything in this game. Surely even Villa can't let this slip now?