g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

The Championship 2018/19 - Play-off final

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Villa player was on the ground during Derby goal. I am surprised that Terry didn't demand from Lampard that Derby allow Villa to score.

El Zoido

Grealish has been the only Villa player showing any composure since Derby scored. Too many panicked clearances that are just giving Derby possession back.

ArjenIsM3

Why so many of you support Villa in this game? I am just curious.
For me it started because a friend of mine supported them. Started watching some games, thought they at least tried to play decent footy. Was always fun rubbing it in his face when we beat them too. More recently its because of Tuanzebe. Think they're capable of playing the best footy in the Championship so they deserve to go up. Starting to rate McGinn as a player too.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
For me it started because a friend of mine supported them. Started watching some games, thought they at least tried to play decent footy. Was always fun rubbing it in his face when we beat them too. More recently its because of Tuanzebe. Think they're capable of playing the best footy in the Championship so they deserve to go up. Starting to rate McGinn as a player too.
I think he’ll do very well in the prem. He probably would have left if they didn’t get promoted, along with grealish

Robbo's Shoulder

Supports
United and Barrow AFC
Enjoyed that, wasn't really bothered who won as I don't mind the 2 of them. Villa really need to spend big if they are to have any chance next season now though.

El Zoido

I thought that he is West Ham fan. That's Harry i guess
You’re thinking of David Cameron, who made up the idea of supporting Villa and then forgot about it 12 months later and started saying he was a West Ham fan.

izec

Great result. Derby were putting on some pressure at the end, it was time for Villa to get back to the PL