The Championship 2018/19 - Play-off final

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Norwich back at the top after beating Hull. Millwall, Preston, Aston Villa, Rotherham and WBA win as well. Derby-Stoke 0-0.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
So out of total nowhere we're probably going to finish 5th now. :houllier:

GeorgieBoy

Massive game in the Championship today.
Leeds vs. Sheffield Utd. Never back Leeds in this division but win today and they are 5 points clear in an automatic promotion position.

TheCorkman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sheffield United were a lot better as the half went on thankfully. Enda Stevens has grown into a brilliant player and looks dangerous everytime he's forward. I think if he gets to play in the premiership he'll have a similar impact to Matt Doherty.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Leeds have easily been the better side but a huge mistake by their captain for that goal

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Still enjoy seeing Leeds lose like that. Don't understand what the keeper was doing at the end, but the centre-backs made big mistakes too.

Santos J

Brilliant result for United that. Now they could just do with Rotherham pulling off an upset and getting something against Norwich.

Santos J

Manchester United fans hate Leeds and we couldn't care less about Sheffield United. It is all about Leeds not going up for us.
I know. I'm aware. I'm a Man Utd fan. Norwich are 2 points clear regardless of their result today - Sheff Utd just played so I was talking about them in terms of the league, it's quite straight forward. Norwich have a much easier end to the season than Leeds, whatever their result today won't make a difference, top 2 will be them and Sheff Utd.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I know. I'm aware. I'm a Man Utd fan. Norwich are 2 points clear regardless of their result today - Sheff Utd just played so I was talking about them in terms of the league, it's quite straight forward. Norwich have a much easier end to the season than Leeds, whatever their result today won't make a difference, top 2 will be them and Sheff Utd.
Of course Leeds might come up through the play-offs.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Norwich are 4 points above the second place and 5 above the third place now. Villa running riot thanks to the 3-0 against Middlesbrough. WBA, Preston and Sheffield Wednesday win as well. Stoke-Reading 0-0, Wigan-Bolton 5-2, Ipswich-Nottingham 1-1 and Hull City-Q.P.R. 2-2.
Massive win for Sheffield United against Leeds during lunch time kick-off.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Full time 3-2 to Baggies. Should be enough to see them in the playoffs. Blues need a couple of wins in the next few weeks.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Just seen that Birmingham have lost 5 in a row and their next two games are Leeds and Sheffield United :nervous:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Big away win for Bristol against Sheffield United. Leeds take advantage of it, as they are second now. Derby thrash Rotherham. Aston Villa, Nottingham Forest, Bolton, Hull and Reading win as well. Stoke City-Sheffield Wednesday 0-0 and Wigan-Bolton 0-0. Middlesbrough-Norwich now.