Television The Circle

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Doubt this will get many replies but Love Island got thousands so who knows?

Anyone watching this reality TV show on Channel 4? I didn't watch the first series but have been watching this one and though there are things I don't like about it, Tim alone is keeping me tuned in.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I'm the same as you. Didn't watch the first season but I've watched this. I'm really enjoying it.

Tim seems like the nicest bloke ever. His energy is fantastic.

The scouse guy who is pretending to be Sammie seems like an absolute dick, but I think he's playing a really clever game.

Richard Madeley was a weird addition.

Damien

Staff
I'm the same as you. Didn't watch the first season but I've watched this. I'm really enjoying it.

Tim seems like the nicest bloke ever. His energy is fantastic.

The scouse guy who is pretending to be Sammie seems like an absolute dick, but I think he's playing a really clever game.

Richard Madeley was a weird addition.
Yeah, for the first day or two I couldn't stand him but you've got to be impressed with how he's committed himself and has already made alliances with quite a few people so is likely to continue to be voted influencer. Jay's mum was also pretty committed to the cause but Tim was pretty spot on with his analysis. Shame he's completely sucked in by "Sammie"

Yeah, didn't see much point in Richard Madeley - or the immunity twist. I prefer things to flow naturally rather than including these obstacles but suppose they might be going down the route Big Brother did with it starting off strong then falling by the wayside a bit in later series as they add more twists and stuff. I do hope they don't change things too much and see the fairly negative feedback to Madeley going in. Was funny seeing how nobody recognised him during the picture challenge (bar "Jay" and Tim, and even Tim couldn't get the name right).

I really don't like Ella. Hope her stay isn't a long one, or she grows on me like Brooke did.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The first series had some incredibly annoying people in it judging by the 5 minutes I watched of it. The idea has potential though so if this lot are better it might be alright.

Damien

Staff
"Sammie" has seemingly messed up by focussing on building an alliance with "Jay" so much. Georgina and Woody got into nice conversations with a few of the players and really wasn't a surprise to see Georgina at the top as she's tight with Brooke and Tim, plus the conversations with "Judy" and Woody have ranked her high with those two.

Hoping "Jay" will have been chucked out but it'll probably have been "Judy". If "Judy" does manage to survive then it'll mostly be down to that conversation with Georgina... plus Tim maybe thinking this is a rare opportunity to get rid of "Jay" as there is no way "Sammie" would have voted him off.

Damien

Staff