The Community Shield 2019 - Liverpool v Manchester City

SuperiorXI

Sick of the site of these two shit stained clubs seemingly at the top of English football.

I'm praying to the football gods and sacrificing one flyaway a night until we're back where we belong.

LARulz

Mass brawl, 28 red cards including for some on the bench, Klopp and Pep to swing punches at each other and get suspended for 12 months, sacked or something

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Mass brawl, 28 red cards including for some on the bench, Klopp and Pep to swing punches at each other and get suspended for 12 months, sacked or something
This

Both teams banned from professional football for a year.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I thought this is between the FA cup winners and PL champions ? What's Liverpool doing in this?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I thought this is between the FA cup winners and PL champions ? What's Liverpool doing in this?
Man City can’t play themselves. It always goes to the PL runners up if the champions also win the FA Cup.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
New look City midfield will be interesting, with Rodri and de Bruyne back to full fitness. Laporte not being risked but should be back for the league start I think. Do we expect a bit of niggle given last season's title race?

Should be a decent game. I agree with Klopp though, season starting too early.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
New look City midfield will be interesting, with Rodri and de Bruyne back to full fitness. Laporte not being risked but should be back for the league start I think. Do we expect a bit of niggle given last season's title race?

Should be a decent game. I agree with Klopp though, season starting too early.
I'm surprised City haven't signed a new centreback to replace Kompany. Must have a lot of faith in Eric Garcia (and Stones given he was dropped in latter half of the season for Kompany).

red4ever 79

Rugby League Challenge Cup final followed by the 1895 Cup final. My hometown is in the latter (Widnes Vikings). Downside is I'll be missing United play Crystal Palace.
Wow, enjoy it. I went to watch the Rugby Challenge final at Old Trafford many years ago. Loved it

Chillosophy

This has probably been asked but what happened to Citys shirt sponsor? That kit looks proper nice to be honest.