The Daredevil Draft | Winner - Enigma

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Alfredo Di Stéfano, one of the five most prominent attackers who glorified football in a report to a Spanish-language magazine, when asked who would have been better - Pele, Maradona, Puskas, Cruyff or himself ...

"Don" Alfredo did not think twice and concluded:

"Pele and Maradona were geniuses, Puskas and Cruyff sensational, but the greatest of all was the man with the crooked legs - Garrincha. I never saw anybody do what he did with a ball ..."

@Edgar Allan Pillow @2mufc0

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
@Šjor Bepo has volunteered to drop after initial drafting to make my life easier. Many thanks mate.
As said by pm , what I would suggest is to have a pre-qualification game:

The draw is done so let's say I play against @Šjor Bepo and the winner will face @Pat_Mustard

You are busy so I send my OP to a draft junkie who will open the game. >>>>> You will have nothing to do.

Also, I think you like to make your life hard as you don't like when it is so easy ;)

Build a team which is not presented sets a sad precedent!

Last edited:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
@BorisDeLeFora, techno midgets against the Giants! :lol: I honestly had a feeling we might draw each other when you were lining up one big man after another.

I've sent my tactics earlier today. You can start whenever you like and you don't need to hurry. Am fine any day.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
nah @Ecstatic you play, scrappy and myself realized after long disscussions that i have a far superior team to anyone in the draft so to make it fair i will remove myself from the competition.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
The draw is done so let's say I play against @Šjor Bepo and the winner will face @Pat_Mustard
I dont mind this as well. All kind of volunteers are welcome :)

I am juggling many things at once unfortunately and not getting enough time for the draft to be honest, so chose the easiest way around.

BorisDeLeFora

@BorisDeLeFora, techno midgets against the Giants! :lol: I honestly had a feeling we might draw each other when you were lining up one big man after another.

I've sent my tactics earlier today. You can start whenever you like and you don't need to hurry. Am fine any day.
Haha my thoughts exactly, I regret not taking Delap now :lol:
I will look to do my write up this evening or tomorrow morning, we can go from there

Himannv

@Himannv whens good for you?

I’m starting my work stretch tonight so I can throw something together to get this started now? Or it’ll probably be mid next week otherwise.
Mid next week sounds better to me. Tbh, it's been a busy day and Saturdays always involve a lot of running around as well. Let me know a day you're comfortable with.