The Daredevil Draft | Winner - Enigma

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Quarter final reinforcements won't be in a sheep fashion - 2 reasons

1. I don't expect too many blocks.
2. If any invalid picks, anyone can point out in the open and force a repick.

Reinforcements start later today. The order would be random.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I’m up for continuing but have no idea how to search the players involved in virgin draft or where where other list is. I have looked

Enigma_87

You know who
It's probably one of the weirdest criticisms which I totally disagree. I think it's because people can't visualize.
I think it's a valid criticism to be fair. We (@Joga Bonito ) picked Garrincha in the Americas draft long time ago and it was one of the most important points building around him - to combine him with a defensive full back so there is a division in the roles and responsibilities on that flank, but also in order for that flank to run properly. Garrincha is very unique footballer that certainly doesn't need an overlapping full back and in the same time does feck all defensive duties, hence a defensive or at most balanced full back who can mark and mind the opposition winger is IMO the way to go.

GodShaveTheQueen

Reinforcements order

1. Physiocrat
  2. Pat Mustard
  3. Enigma
  4. Gio
  5. 2mufc0
  6. Himannv
  7. Jim Beam
  8. Pnut

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
that certainly doesn't need an overlapping full back
"Doesn't need" is completely different from "can't function with". Cafu is a top notch footballer and he can very well not cross too much and pass to Garrincha...it probably will be just using 80% of his capabilities tbh. But the splitting of opponent's defence makes up for the change in game style imo.

GodShaveTheQueen

"Doesn't need" is completely different from "can't function with". Cafu is a top notch footballer and he can very well not cross too much and pass to Garrincha...it probably will be just using 80% of his capabilities tbh. But the splitting of opponent's defence makes up for the change in game style imo.
I'd say the team is super strong already to play a limited version of Cafu who is more balanced than full fledged flank dominator.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
As I've said – it's not a weakness, it's just that it limits Cafu a lot and it's a crime to limit him to such extent. In offense Garrincha is still going to wreck havoc and Cafu is going to be a formidable opponent for any winger on the opposing team.

GodShaveTheQueen

I'll take Andy Robertson
No you wont.

PICK YOUR OWN SHEEP

1. I don't like the idea of randomly allocated sheep as it removes a lot of flexibility and almost always ruins games.
2. So if you don't get a pass after 4 rounds, you can pick any player who has never been picked in any draft ever here.
3. The player should have already retired.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Play in the Coropa league, if that is fine with you
not really but will do ti for you you sweet talking bastard....meant are we having some RR or something? when is it(i guess after overachievers finish) etc.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
More nonsense when it comes to modern players. We do have an answer for that though... Ready and upcoming.

GodShaveTheQueen

Coropa League Reinforcements order
  1. EAP
  2. Skizzo
  3. Zlatan
  4. BorisDeLeFora
  5. Ecstatic
  6. Isotope
  7. Michael
  8. Sjor Bepo

GodShaveTheQueen

Coropa League Pool -

1. No player to ever have won a draft (we have a list, dont worry)
2. No player who was picked in Virgin draft

List for point 1 is in below page

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-virgin-league-draft-winner-godshavethequeen.456263/

For the purposes of this draft, the ban list is made up of these players (ft. @BIG DUNK):
SPOILER: LIST OF BANNED GOALKEEPERS, BY SURNAME
SPOILER: LIST OF BANNED DEFENDERS (CENTREBACKS/FULLBACKS/SWEEPERS/WINGBACKS), BY SURNAME
SPOILER: LIST OF BANNED MIDFIELDERS (DEFENSIVE/CENTRAL/ATTACKING), BY SURNAME
SPOILER: LIST OF BANNED ATTACKERS (WINGERS/FORWARDS/STRIKERS), BY SURNAME

Players blocked due to point 2 are -

ManagerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12Round 13Round 14Time (min)
1. harmsG. NetzerM. BelodediciH. KranklR. PavoniH. WimmerP. SousaI. ChislenkoM. ReusW. SamuelD. CarvajalH. SchumacherV. MuntyanA. CuccuredduR. Prosinečki727
2. Enigma_87RivellinoM. TrésorJ. PirriMaiconCarecaA. VidalS. ManeT. MüllerV. KompanyJ. CroyG. PessottoPepeH. KaneA. Chivadze418
3. Joga & TheonB.VogtsA.PicchiA.SpencerD. ZoffD. MackayB.WrightJ. VerónT. HaßlerA. GiresseBebetoG. van BronckhorstP. MonteroE. StreltsovC. Mouljin500
4. Zlatan 7C. SeedorfAldairJ. KlinsmannS. BusquetsR. DonadoniM. ReizigerD. AlbertiniS. PearceD. GinolaF. BarthezA. BarzagliM. MaterazziR. ManciniP. Collina878
5. PhysiocratB. SchusterF. AlbertJ. SantamariaJ. CeulemansH. CrespoM. ZagalloV. BessonovM. CarrickE. HughesJ-M. PfaffW. ZmudaPapinP. CocuE. Petit221
6. Šjor Bepo & GioA. PirloHidegkutiK. MbappéP. GascoigneN. KantéC. MozerW.SagnolW. ZengaB. DietzR. FerriC. LopezH. RahnV. CandelaR. Gough708
7. Michaelf7777777R. BochiniN. GoncalvesLeandroJ. CharlesM. SalahC. GamarraT. GemmellM. KhurtsilavaG. BulgarelliG. PopescuL. SkoglundA. ZubizarretaM. OwenP. Guardiola3792
8. Edgar Allan PillowD. BeckhamD. IrwinT. AdamsG. SilvaB. MurdochR. PiresA. ColeD. YorkeB. McNeillA. ShearerS. JardineR. SimpsonB. AuldM. Le Tissier367
9. King KendrickSócratesV. Van DijkM. BallackS. RamosE. CantonaE. HazardR. SterlingJuanfranW. JansenF. De BoerD. DrogbaG. PagliucaC. FabregasA. Valencia145
10. SirScholesS. AgueroTostaoJ. TerryF. CollovatiM. TassotiL. BradyG. HoddleCasemiroA. OrtegaD. SeamanT. DunneEdmundoM. Van BommelJ. Riquelme1351
11. BIG DUNKD. BergkampJ. HeynckesF. BeneL. YashinG. BuchwaldR. PerfumoJorginhoR. BenettiR. GordilloL. FernandezK. DeynaM. OlsenZ. BobanDeco517
12. IndnycR. LewandowskiF. LampardRui CostaG. GattusoS. BruceR. AyalaC. PanucciV. AndersonY. ToureN. SouthhallFernandinhoJ.S. ParkG. LinekerT. Kroos375
13. Pat_Mustard & Jim BeamMarceloR. KoemanL. KubalaE. FrancescoliE. CambiassoI. CasillasO. BergmarkT. Alexander - ArnoldN. LiedholmD. PereyraH. LarssonAlemaoR. SosaB. Boli730
14. FortitudeT. FinneyT. CerezoA. HaanU. HoenessD. StojkovićR. VaraneG. HanappiJ. AltafiniJ. AlbaJ. KimmichG. AntognoniC. TevezK. KoulibalyM. Ter Stegen791
15. HimannvK. KeeganK. DalglishB. HulshoffH. SzymaniakJ. ArmfieldJ. RepJ. LitmanenH. BlankenburgK SansomJ. GilesJ. OblakJ. WoutersR. HousemanJ. Burruchaga219
16. GodShaveTheQueenK. HamrinO. SivoriD. BlanchflowerB. BremnerJ. FontaineP. LittbarskiR. BratsethA. BenarrivoGermanoG. GrosicsF. JusufiM. ChagasP FutreL. Bonucci54