The Europa League 2017/18(Use the SF thread to discuss the current match)

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Dortmund completely outclassed by Salzburg at home. €200M in the bank. Luckily their fans have no ambition, such are the installed fears of immediate bankruptcy, that they never demand quality replacements.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
This is great. Best we've played since Chelsea, though that's clearly not saying a lot.

Fab goal from Mhiki.

Djemba-Djemba

Ooh bad miss by Mkhitaryan.

Cannot stress enough how awful Milan have been, they've offered nothing. Lucky not to be 2 or 3 nil down.

Kapardin

Mkhi putting in a Ballon D'or level performance in the EL. Then mysteriously loses his spine in the league. Something in that Europa League anthem that transforms him.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Dortmund has been really poor so far. Salzburg already with 2 big chances, unlucky not to be ahead. Dortmund look ike they don't have any ideas.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
The Emirates is not exactly an impregnable fortress. Can imagine Milan actually beating Arsenal at home considering Ostersund did it, so Arsenal need more than 1 away goal here.
The tie was already over by then though we were coasting, and it was the reserves. Think City and Basel.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
They’re going to get to the final aren’t they? and meet some low ranked team. I can see the favourites like Atletico etc fecking up on the route and arsenal playing an easy final.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Welbeck can’t shoot without going to the floor after. He is the most unbalanced player I’ve ever seen. Complete useless donkey.
Morata seems like a good challenger for that trophy.

Bobski

Milan are terrible. Off day or is the Serie A really poor?
Look at their team. Outside of the keeper as a project and Bonnuci(who might be in decline) I doubt they have a player that even Arsenal would be eager to take off them.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Pretty normal that two mid-table teams, the 6th from the Premier League and the 7th from the Serie A, the one from the Premier has a slight advantage.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
Look at their team. Outside of the keeper as a project and Bonnuci(who might be in decline) I doubt they have a player that even Arsenal would be eager to take off them.
i'd take their young striker over welbeck anyday.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Pretty normal that two mid-table teams, the 6th from the Premier League and the 7th from the Serie A, the one from the Premier has a slight advantage.
Slight? Arsenal are two goals up away, with 45 minutes left to play. Swansea/Crystal Palace would play better than this Milan team.