The F1 Thread 2014 Season

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Is that Hamilton's sister beside Nicole Shirtswinger?

F-Red

Well done to Lewis, im sure this makes it all the more sweeter to all those, especially the media, that questioned the move to Mercedes.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
One car championship, was Lewis/Nico's to lose.
Well its better than the years that Red Bull dominated. Atleast Rosberg gave Hamilton some sort of fight unlike Webber.

But ultimately it was a bit of shite season.

Hamilton deserves it thought. 11 wins from 19.

Mister_Stubbs

Well its better than the years that Red Bull dominated. Atleast Rosberg gave Hamilton some sort of fight unlike Webber.

But ultimately it was a bit of shite season.

Hamilton deserves it thought. 11 wins from 19.
It's been marginally better than the previous seasons. I am also aware that in days gone by Ferrari and McClaren have dominated but not to this extent. Congratulations Lewis, he got the job done but it's a shame F1 is more about the car than the driver now.

gormless

It's been marginally better than the previous seasons. I am also aware that in days gone by Ferrari and McClaren have dominated but not to this extent. Congratulations Lewis, he got the job done but it's a shame F1 is more about the car than the driver now.
2000-2004 was unbearable. Schumacher won the title in July. They even changed the points system to stop him. He responded by winning the next 2 titles. Ferrari were so dominant they generally didn't bother using their new car until about June. They would use the previous seasons car until about Barcelona. This season has been a hell of a lot better than that

Mister_Stubbs

2000-2004 was unbearable. Schumacher won the title in July. They even changed the points system to stop him. He responded by winning the next 2 titles. Ferrari were so dominant they generally didn't bother using their new car until about June. They would use the previous seasons car until about Barcelona. This season has been a hell of a lot better than that
I never said f1 has always been a closely contested sport, Ferrari dominated for years though McClaren did at times give them a run for their money.

This year despite the couple of Red Bull wins it's all been about that excellent mercedes car. Lewis is a top driver but Nico in my opinion is not and look how close he got.

TheShedEnd

Anti-Football WUM
Supports
Chelsea
World Champion and gets to go home with Nicole Scherzinger. Lucky bastid.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Does that really matter? That's #F1 for you...it's not all about drama.
Not particularly that but more your dismissing a whole season....there have been highs and lows like any other and 2015 will be no different.

Rooney1987

It has been better. During the Ferrari, Red Bull dominance it was just Michael and Seb. At least the Mercs have had a battle all year. It's been eventful, anything but boring.

Even though I am a Lewis fan the thing the pleases me the most this year is Williams. One of the old teams having struggled for so long, back to the top 3 which is so good to see.