The F1 Thread 2014 Season

Leg-End

ERS kaput, can see white smoke under traction too. Could be title over.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Feels like watching F1 on its death bed. If it weren't for the Davis Cup right now I might die of boredom.

And as I say it a Lotus catches on fire. Now THAT'S more like it.

Mister_Stubbs

Anti-climax ending to a poor season from a Ferrari fans point of view. Congratulations Lewis but can't help think he has a lot of thanking to do back at the Merc garage.

Dante

Average bang
With Maldonado out, Rosberg should finish this race without incident. Hamilton is going to need a decent result.

Giggsy92

Hamilton's been slow for a few laps now, wonder if he's got the same issue as Rosberg.

Leg-End

At this pace I don't think Rosberg will even finish high enough if Hamilton retires.

hp88

Can't blame him really, asks for information and is given "not looking good" as a reply. :lol: great info, very useful. Feel for him, he's a sitting duck out there.
He's getting desperate, his engineer told him go flat out but they both know it's not enough.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
It's done. Hamilton doesn't even need to finish any more.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Can't blame him really, asks for information and is given "not looking good" as a reply. :lol: great info, very useful. Feel for him, he's a sitting duck out there.
He's asking for useless information though. They've told him the engine is basically broken and he's ranting on telling them to investigate it and sort something out, as if they just need to ctrl, alt + delete to fix it.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
It will be hilarious if Hamilton DNF and Rosberg dosen't make the top 5. :lol:

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
He can't say any more because it's against this seasons rules, no? Even that statement was a dubious comment.