The F1 Thread 2014 Season

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
The only time Hamilton will be on screen now is when he pits and then the final lap.
Unless he breaks down, some clown runs into him, his pit lane team let him down, he makes a mistake....

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Agreed. That start from Lewis has him nailed on for the title now. When the moment needed it, yet again he stepped up this season. Deserving champion if he holds on. Remember even a second place is a championship victory and that looks easily comfortable.

Leg-End

Hamilton looks like he is pacing himself, he has a massive advantage in Sector 3 too.

Nice boring race, I don't ever care.

Giggsy92

Rosberg's catching Hamilton. Massa's had good pace so far too, if he tries to two stop and the Mercs three stop that could get interesting.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
You all saying how good Hamilton's start was, when in reality Hamilton's start was as should be, it was Rosberg that fecked his start up and allowed Hamilton to get past. Pressure.

Summit

If Rosberg gets up behind Hamilton, I expect his front wing to remarkably touch one of Hamilton's rears.

Leg-End

You all saying how good Hamilton's start was, when in reality Hamilton's start was as should be, it was Rosberg that fecked his start up and allowed Hamilton to get past. Pressure.
It was a good start though, look how far ahead of P3 he was by Turn 1. Rosberg bogged down and still was 2nd comfortably.

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Nah, it's done.
I really hope you're right!!

Interesting to hear Prost and Berger mention that Lewis getting in front puts a different pressure on him if Rosberg can get close to him and push him into making a mistake.

Dante

Average bang
It looked to me like Hamilton pulled away from the rest of the field too. It was a perfect start.

Summit

It was a good start though, look how far ahead of P3 he was by Turn 1. Rosberg bogged down and still was 2nd comfortably.
Comfortably now, but he did have to protect his position going into the first corner due to his shite start, which in turn gave Hamilton that further lead over third that you mention.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
What a letdown so far. I want Lewis to win but I'd be ok if Rosberg won in a hugely exciting race.

Summit

It looked to me like Hamilton pulled away from the rest of the field too. It was a perfect start.
Hamilton pulled away because Roseberg defended his position well and backed up the pack.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
@Summit is right, Hamilton did was he needed to but the gap was that size so quickly because of Rosberg bogging down and defending.

Giggsy92

The Mercs always make the best starts. Every weekend I've expected Bottas/Massa/whoever is third to jump into second, never happens. Bit like how the Ferraris have always been great off the line in previous years.

hp88

I don't think the Williams are quick enough to challenge the Mercedes, Lewis can drop back to 2nd and cruise for the rest of the race.

Leg-End

Gotta say I find it strange that Rosberg isn't attacking now rather than waiting, if he has pace he should be trying to force an error, its a World Title fight Nico.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
So I watch a race for the first time in months because it promised excitement and it's just the same uneventfull yawnfest as always. Where has all the action gone?

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
King of Spain has let slip that Alonso has told him he's joing McLaren. Officially the longest and worst kept secret of the season is out of the bag now then...

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I hate this track btw. The races are always processions.

Shame that the championship decider is on such an undeserving track.

Leg-End

I hate this track btw. The races are always processions.

Shame that the championship decider is on such an undeserving track.
The track layout is shite isn't it, not a single challenging corner on it. Off camber corners need to go away too, nobody likes them.

Summit

Rosberg's dropped back to 7 seconds.