Media Thread

Raoul

Admin
Staff
....post all funny things related to our friends at Fox in here.

I'll kick it off with this comical piece I found about privatizing the US Post system that quickly devolved into people calling each other Racists.

Devilton

This bloopers made so much funnier cause the reporter is a real fox, and you know she's got sex on the brain.

Devilton

Another one of FOX News and Friends dumbass causes. Protecting the rights of Americans to listen patriotic songs...cause Jazz, it's the devils music!

George Foreman. An uncle Tom if ever there was one.

Devilton

FOX with one of the craziest person in America. You know something is fecked when Hannity is the voice of moderation.

Nobby style

Tooting Colombia to Tooting Bec and back again
More, red blooded, hard hitting (almost) news and opinion brought to you by Rupert Murdoch . . .

Where the Donald has "tapped into the red blooded American bloodstream . . . " and how Muricans are "sick of watching a skinny community organizer" and want "a more muscular approach . . . " and then, gasp, somebody´s gonna get "knocked right out . . . "

¿¿¿You talking to me???

Last edited:

Winrar

"tide goes in tide goes out, you can't explain that" - bill "clown" o'reilly

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Fox News recently posited that the person truly at fault for that pop star who licked doughnuts without paying for them and said she hated America was in fact Barack Obama, for disillusioning American youths.

Nobby style

Tooting Colombia to Tooting Bec and back again
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...ert-arrested-for-pretending-to-be-cia/6859576

Fox News "Terror Expert" Wayne Simmons Arrested For Lying About 27 Year Career as CIA Officer

A frequent Fox News guest analyst has been charged with fraud after falsely claiming to be a former CIA agent, US prosecutors say.

Wayne Simmons of Annapolis, Maryland, portrayed himself as an "outside paramilitary special operations officer" for the Central Intelligence Agency from 1973 to 2000.

He allegedly tried to use that claim to get government security clearances and work as a defence contractor.

The 62-year-old was arrested on Thursday after a grand jury indicted him in connection to alleged misconduct, including major fraud and making false statements to the government.

The indictment said that Simmons falsely claimed on national security forms that his previous arrests and convictions were related to his CIA work and that he had held a top secret security clearance.

At one point he was deployed overseas as an intelligence adviser to senior military officers, the US attorney's office for Virginia's Eastern District said in a statement.

He has appeared on Fox News as a guest analyst on terrorism since 2002, a profile on Amazon.com said.

Fox News spokeswoman Carly Shanahan said Mr Simmons had been a guest on the network and had not been paid.

The Amazon.com profile said he worked in anti-narcotics operations and in 2004 was part of Pentagon program for military and intelligence analysts.

He also spoke at a 2013 forum sponsored by the Citizens Committee on Benghazi, probing the deaths of four Americans in Libya in 2012 and the role of then-secretary of state Hillary Clinton.

The CIA said in a statement that it was working closely with the Justice Department on the matter.

The indictment also alleged that Mr Simmons defrauded a victim out of about $125,000 in a real estate-related scam.

Mr Simmons is co-author of the thriller The Natanz Directive and a contributor to the conservative publication Human Events, the profile said.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I've always thought that George Washington appearing on Fox News was a bit suspicious.

Neutral

BTV
The Three Stooges provide wisdom on facebook and how to deal with friends who don't agree with you politically.
Even Hasselbeck seemed confused by Kilmeade’s explanation, so she shifted gears and said that if a friend or family member writes something you disagree with, the best solution is to “unfollow” them.

But neither Doocy or Kilmeade was down with that suggestion. “I don’t know if I would do that,” Doocy said. “It’s like breaking up with them,” Kilmeade replied.

“What about just a temporary ‘unfollow’ until the election is over?” Hasselbeck floated.

“I don’t know,” Doocy said, “if someone puts something online that you disagree with and you ‘unfollow’ them, that’s a strong statement — I mean, you want to seem tolerant.”

Kilmeade followed that up by recommending “Fox & Friends” viewers join “a closed Facebook group dedicated to [their] point of view — this way, you never get any outside opinions and you live in your own closed circle.”

“Can you imagine?” Hasselbeck asked, apparently unaware of the network on which the program she co-hosts appears.

http://www.salon.com/2015/11/02/fox...ook/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

http://video.foxnews.com/v/45915052...posts/?playlist_id=930909787001#sp=show-clips
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Local Fox channel forget how to edit their footage.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Karl Rove protested Fox News' calling of the 2012 presidential election for Barack Obama on November 7, 2012. Megyn Kelly then brought a camera crew to ask the off-air analysts team if they stood by their decision. After Rove continued to refuse Fox's decision Kelly responded by asking him, "Is this just math that you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better? Or is this real?" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel_controversies#Criticisms_of_pundits

:lol:

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Blonde woman on Hannity just now talking about terrorism:

"Western civilization is hanging by a thread"

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
http://therightscoop.com/six-more-w...lly-harassed-them-hannity-goes-on-the-attack/

Hannity at his truly despicable worst (as always) with some awful tweets and shite reasoning defending Ailes. The comments section is golden as expected. My personal favourite being from this obvious moron Trump supporter......

When your top male anchor (O'Reilly) gives Obama every benefit of the doubt in regards to his "veracity" and your top woman anchor (Kelly), "ambushes" a presidential candidate on the debate stage - when that question should have been asked in a one-on-one interview, I can see where "conservatives" as well as "intelligent minded independent voters" would get "turned-off" by FNC. The only shows that I still watch are "Fox & Friends", "Outnumbered", "Cavuto" and "Hannity".

So you still watch quite a lot then? FFS :lol: