Media Thread

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Why would Cuomo invite that shitc**t O'Reilly onto his show in the first place? There are exactly 0 people who are not MAGAts interested in what he has to say about anything. I watched about 3 minutes of this clip, I couldn't take it.
He’s on a new network now and probably trying to play both sides - an interview with Ye last night, O’Reilly tonight. I also think Cuomo may know O’Reilly from when they were both at Fox.

Wing Attack Plan R

He’s on a new network now and probably trying to play both sides - an interview with Ye last night, O’Reilly tonight. I also think Cuomo may know O’Reilly from when they were both at Fox.
It sounds like a pretty dreadful existence (Ye, then O'Reilly) but I guess the money makes it all worthwhile. I liked Cuomo when he had his own show, he seemed like a straight shooter, but these types of shows seem antiquated. Never knew he was on Fox.

Drifter

American
Why would Cuomo invite that shitc**t O'Reilly onto his show in the first place? There are exactly 0 people who are not MAGAts interested in what he has to say about anything. I watched about 3 minutes of this clip, I couldn't take it.
Ratings. It is all they care about, above anything else

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

Is that (mock) judge (mock) wearing (mock) blackface?

edit: My bad, it's Judge Joe Brown and a bad makeup artist. :nervous:

Last edited:

Tarrou

cigars don't hurt you? I thought we'd gotten past the tobacco is safe phase of right-wing gifting, at the very least

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Hold on, we're not all rabbits
A kale salad with grilled chicken, blue cheese, candied pecans and pickled onions with a bacon vinaigrette is just about one of the best things I’ve made this year. Getting hungry just thinking about it.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
A kale salad with grilled chicken, blue cheese, candied pecans and pickled onions with a bacon vinaigrette is just about one of the best things I’ve made this year. Getting hungry just thinking about it.
I'd throw up eating that, if it had feathers I don't eat it, not sure about candied pecans either, what is is about Americans and sugar in everything?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I'd throw up eating that, if it had feathers I don't eat it, not sure about candied pecans either, what is is about Americans and sugar in everything?
It’s not just sugar, it’s also cinnamon, salt, and cayenne pepper.

shame about not liking chicken. How about grilled flank steak on top instead?

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
It’s not just sugar, it’s also cinnamon, salt, and cayenne pepper.

shame about not liking chicken. How about grilled flank steak on top instead?
Steak would be OK, but cinnamon and cayenne no way, spicy stuff i just don't like and I like savoury to be savoury and sweet to be sweet, I don't mix

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Steak would be OK, but cinnamon and cayenne no way, spicy stuff i just don't like and I like savoury to be savoury and sweet to be sweet, I don't mix
To each their own when it comes to food I say. Eat what you enjoy!

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
To each their own when it comes to food I say. Eat what you enjoy!
Precisely, I know what I like and what I don't, unfortunately I can't always get what I like over here

Been lucky recently that Aldi were selling Halloumi cheese at a good price, bought loads of it but now down to the last one and they don't seem to have any at the moment :(

RedDevilQuebecois

It has not been mentioned on this thread, but I swear that he should come midway on the Ambassador Bridge, take off his shirt and have a scrap against any anti-Carlson Canadian.

A shame that the Government of Canada cannot attack him on social media like some government officials from other countries do. Democracy has no place for such asshole.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
It has not been mentioned on this thread, but I swear that he should come midway on the Ambassador Bridge, take off his shirt and have a scrap against any anti-Carlson Canadian.

A shame that the Government of Canada cannot attack him on social media like some government officials from other countries do.
Get your head of state to do it, he can send Harry round to sort him out

RedDevilQuebecois

Get your head of state to do it, he can send Harry round to sort him out
I would love to see that. Harry was last a major/lieutenant-commander in the British Armed Forces, and thus must still be fit.

Of course, **** would bolt away because this is what happened on the very last time that someone confronted him in person over blatant lies.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
I would love to see that. Harry was last a major/lieutenant-commander in the British Armed Forces, and thus must still be fit.

Of course, **** would bolt away because this is what happened on the very last time that someone confronted him in person over blatant lies.

He can borrow an Apache and chase him, give an American a taste of a real gun :devil:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Is this correct? Doesn’t sound credible
Kinda doesn't matter. It's either Tucker continuing his overt white supremacy if the numbers are true or Tucker lying about the actual numerical breakdown to continue his overt white supremacy.

e - Tucker might be massaging the numbers slightly, but looks basically credible (article is seven months old, but wouldn't think Biden would all of a sudden change horses midstream)...

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...sident-since-jfk-at-this-point-in-his-tenure/